The Student Room Group

Apprenticeship Options

I was wondering what apprenticeships would be good for someone who has a D in both maths and physics and are degree apprenticeships still possible for them?
Reply 1
Original post by sua008
I was wondering what apprenticeships would be good for someone who has a D in both maths and physics and are degree apprenticeships still possible for them?

Master CV writing, applications, cover letters, and interview techniques, then submit an application for whatever interests you. There are people who are paid to reject applications, don’t reject your own.

I’d also strongly recommend you consider level 3 apprenticeships. There’s plenty of amazing employers and careers out there. It may help you focus your interests, or open the door to higher education with the same employer.
Hey there,

From my own experience, quite a few apprenticeships at QCF Level 4 and above (think degree apprenticeships) ask for a minimum in many cases of x 5 GCSE grades A-C (4-9).

If you'd like to aim for a degree apprenticeship, it is entirely possible to first complete a level 3 apprenticeship (equivalent to A-level and sometimes called an Advanced Apprenticeship).

This will give you the necessary qualification and work experience that will enable you to progress further either with your current employer or somewhere else.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending