The Student Room Group

Need Advice

Ever since I started secondary school I was bullied really badly to the point I left school and didn't attend. I never was able to get my gsces as my mental health went really downhill and I was even being bullied outside of school, at my doorstep. So therefore I've never felt safe around my area, I live in a small town so any false rumour that goes around everyone has heard about it. I started college a few years ago and everything went okay for the first year, didn't make too many friends cause of my social anxiety but it went good. Until the second year I started hearing people talk about me, girls who I've never spoke to in my life. People threatening me who I don't know. I don't know what to do because every college around my area has atleast one person who I cannot be around. I have nearly been jumped, my family's been threatened, I've had to put cameras outside my house because of certain individuals who won't leave me alone. I cannot think of one reason why these people would want to torture me like this. It's been years on end now and police do nothing. Colleges do nothing, school done nothing so I don't know what to do. I have no education all I have is a level one animal care certificate and functional skills maths I couldn't finish English because of certain individuals therefore leading me to panic attacks and not wanting to attend. I feel like I'm going in a circle I need education, I need a job, I want to go somewhere in life but I just feel like there is something that gets in the way. Am I being too sensitive? What do I do please give me advice.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ever since I started secondary school I was bullied really badly to the point I left school and didn't attend. I never was able to get my gsces as my mental health went really downhill and I was even being bullied outside of school, at my doorstep. So therefore I've never felt safe around my area, I live in a small town so any false rumour that goes around everyone has heard about it. I started college a few years ago and everything went okay for the first year, didn't make too many friends cause of my social anxiety but it went good. Until the second year I started hearing people talk about me, girls who I've never spoke to in my life. People threatening me who I don't know. I don't know what to do because every college around my area has atleast one person who I cannot be around. I have nearly been jumped, my family's been threatened, I've had to put cameras outside my house because of certain individuals who won't leave me alone. I cannot think of one reason why these people would want to torture me like this. It's been years on end now and police do nothing. Colleges do nothing, school done nothing so I don't know what to do. I have no education all I have is a level one animal care certificate and functional skills maths I couldn't finish English because of certain individuals therefore leading me to panic attacks and not wanting to attend. I feel like I'm going in a circle I need education, I need a job, I want to go somewhere in life but I just feel like there is something that gets in the way. Am I being too sensitive? What do I do please give me advice.

hi, wanna start off by saying im really sorry about what ur going thru, but i would love to try and help. im just gna brainstorm ideas lol

1) have u tried to redo ur GCSEs/alevels outside of school? as in digitally/@ home? that might be worthwhile for u. obv if u have sufficient gcses, no need. i have a friend who was homeschooled/was taught @ home, and all she needed to do was book a seat @ an exam hall.

2) have u tried going to school @ the next town over?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending