The Student Room Group

If you get sick on long journeys, would you take 2 buses to work or take one bus

And walk half an hour? So that's basically walking what would be 7 or 11 stops with the bus
Original post by Anony345533
And walk half an hour? So that's basically walking what would be 7 or 11 stops with the bus

If you get sick on long journeys, try to make your journeys on a moving vehicle as short as possible. It is less likely to get sick when you are walking in the fresh air. But, if you are not a big fan of walking long distances, it would be better if you get on a bus and stay as close to a window as possible.
I’d take one bus the less likely travel time of a moving vehicle the better

Depends on the time of the year for me, if it's cold and raining I'd rather sit on the bus for longer but in the summer I wouldn't mind the walk, also with it getting dark earlier I'd rather do the same to get home. Have you tried anything from a pharmacy to help with the travel sickness? I think there are wrist bands etc. that help!

Is it possible to cycle the route? :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest