The Student Room Group

ICT Apprenticeship

Hello, I hope you guys are well

I was wondering what type and level of apprenticeship I’m able to do in ICT please. I have an extended diploma qualification in ICT, and a Degree in Computer Networks and Technology and I just want to start off a career badly in ICT. As it’s the subject I’ve done up until my entire life and love and have passion for. Any tips and advice please

Thank You.
Reply 1
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hello, I hope you guys are well

I was wondering what type and level of apprenticeship I’m able to do in ICT please. I have an extended diploma qualification in ICT, and a Degree in Computer Networks and Technology and I just want to start off a career badly in ICT. As it’s the subject I’ve done up until my entire life and love and have passion for. Any tips and advice please

Thank You.

I would look into technology degree Apprenticeships such as : Digital and Tech Solutions Level 6, however I am not sure if you would qualify as you already have a degree in somewhat of a relevant field.
Original post by Astray666
I would look into technology degree Apprenticeships such as : Digital and Tech Solutions Level 6, however I am not sure if you would qualify as you already have a degree in somewhat of a relevant field.

I want to start my career in IT but I’m having no luck and I don’t know where to start I thought apprenticeship a brilliant opportunity to gain the skills as you have the on job learning as well as some form of practical work too
Reply 3
I want to start my career in IT but I’m having no luck and I don’t know where to start I thought apprenticeship a brilliant opportunity to gain the skills as you have the on job learning as well as some form of practical work too

I'm not sure you can do a degree Apprenticeship with your qualifications as your qualifications exceed the requirements however I would check for each individual Apprenticeships.
Reply 4

Honestly since you already have your degree I think you should start working as soon as possible and if you’re feeling like you’re not ready for the work place environment then I recommend starting at a entry level friendly position such as IT help desk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending