The Student Room Group

ICT Apprenticeships

Does anyone know any places or any companies offering ICT Apprenticeships particularly for graduates desperate to do a Level 6 or Level 7 IT Apprenticeship.

Thank you
:smile:
QA Apprenticeships. Level 6/7 are degree level so you have to make sure you have the correct qualifications first
Original post by Celine_marie
QA Apprenticeships. Level 6/7 are degree level so you have to make sure you have the correct qualifications first

If I’m correct I’d need the A-Level Qualifications right…I got my A-Levels in Information and Communication Technology and I passed both my Maths and English.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Mohammed_80

If I’m correct I’d need the A-Level Qualifications right…I got my A-Levels in Information and Communication Technology and I passed both my Maths and English.

Yep, then you should be good then. But it’s harder to find a degree level so I would suggest to get a level 3 for the experience then you’ll be able to get an IT job from there after
Original post by Celine_marie
Yep, then you should be good then. But it’s harder to find a degree level so I would suggest to get a level 3 for the experience then you’ll be able to get an IT job from there after

What do I do if I have a degree though. I’ve always wanted to do a apprenticeship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending