The Student Room Group

Northeastern University London

I'm interested in gathering insights from individuals who attend or are currently applying to Northeastern University in London, particularly those pursuing the Law LLB program. Please share your thoughts on the quality of education, faculty, campus life, and any unique aspects of the program that stood out to you. Your insights will greatly assist me in making a well-informed choice and understanding what to expect during my time at Northeastern University London.
Original post by RESB
I'm interested in gathering insights from individuals who attend or are currently applying to Northeastern University in London, particularly those pursuing the Law LLB program. Please share your thoughts on the quality of education, faculty, campus life, and any unique aspects of the program that stood out to you. Your insights will greatly assist me in making a well-informed choice and understanding what to expect during my time at Northeastern University London.

Hi there - my name's Lottie, and I'm a student ambassador at NU London. Though I study Philosophy myself, I have spoken to a friend on the LLB program, and so have some direct insight for you!

The quality of the education on the program is very high, and due to the small class sizes you get to develop a very close bond with your lecturers. They are always there to support you if you have any academic concerns. Additionally, one thing that is unique about the LLB program here is that you have the opportunity to take electives outside of Law and customise your degree to a certain extent, if you so wish to! We have electives ranging from Philosophy to Sustainability. More information about the course can be found here.

Happy to answer any more questions you might have!

Lottie 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending