The Student Room Group

Any Cambridge Clare College English Applicants?

if you’ve applied to Clare pls let me know! would love to chat about interviews and admissions test prep.
Reply 1
Original post by kaxxxxc2
if you’ve applied to Clare pls let me know! would love to chat about interviews and admissions test prep.

hi, I applied to Clare for English!! I’ve been doing some admissions test prep and some interview prep too but not much with mocks. have you received info about your CELAT or your interview from Clare yet?
Reply 2
Original post by zohaa_kz
hi, I applied to Clare for English!! I’ve been doing some admissions test prep and some interview prep too but not much with mocks. have you received info about your CELAT or your interview from Clare yet?

heyy! that's great, do you have ig so that it's easier to talk? you're literally the first person i've seen applying to Clare for english lol! but no, i haven't received much information about anything, really.
Reply 3
Original post by kaxxxxc2
heyy! that's great, do you have ig so that it's easier to talk? you're literally the first person i've seen applying to Clare for english lol! but no, i haven't received much information about anything, really.

yea same for me as well, I don’t know anyone else who’s applied to Clare!! also no I don’t have ig, I’m on tiktok or even linkedin though!
Reply 4
Original post by zohaa_kz
yea same for me as well, I don’t know anyone else who’s applied to Clare!! also no I don’t have ig, I’m on tiktok or even linkedin though!

ahh that's okay, I'll privately message you on here instead as im not on linked in and I don't use tik tok much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending