The Student Room Group

any tips for clearing?

any tips for clearing?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by TomokoRainMaker
any tips for clearing?

Clearing for 2023 entry closed on 17 October, so you're a tad late for that. Clearing for 2024 entry doesn't open until 5 July 2024, so you're very early for that.

What sort of tips were you looking for? You can find out how it works on the UCAS web site here.
Original post by TomokoRainMaker
any tips for clearing?

Hi!

As mentioned above, clearing is a little way off but it's always good to prepare in advance!

My best tip would be to do as much research in advance. A lot of the time, students think they won't need clearing so they do no preparation, and are then left scrambling for information on results day, which is not what you want to do when you are potentially upset about your results.

I would recommend preparing a list of universities/courses you like, and gathering the contact information for them so you can ring them as you go. This will take out some of the stress and also mean you can be one of the first to ring.

Other than that, the clearing process is fairly straight forward. My only other recommendation would be to contact the universities in advance to ask if they have any information about their individual clearing process. Most will be pretty similar, but there's no harm in double checking!

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions!
Thanks,
Mike
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
Clearing for 2023 entry closed on 17 October, so you're a tad late for that. Clearing for 2024 entry doesn't open until 5 July 2024, so you're very early for that.

What sort of tips were you looking for? You can find out how it works on the UCAS web site here.

haha yeah i'm just asking for 2024, yeah i would be way to late if i was asking for 2023 lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending