The Student Room Group

Can anyone from these universities tell me what’s it’s like to study and live there?

Hi!
I’m looking into courses at
Bristol Uni
Brighton Uni
Swansea College of Art
Carmarthen Uni
Anyone who’s studied there or currently studying there, could you please let me know what it’s like and any information you think is important!!
Original post by absoluterand0m
Hi!
Bristol Uni
Brighton Uni
Swansea College of Art
Carmarthen Uni
Anyone who’s studied there or currently studying there, could you please let me know what it’s like and any information you think is important!!

The best way to work out if a uni is right for you is to attend an open day. At every uni there are students who are enjoying the experience and others who are not. Also, do some research into accommodation costs and availability. Bristol has an accommodation availability problem and it is expensive (in recent years some students have had to live outside the city and commute in).
Original post by absoluterand0m
Hi!
Bristol Uni
Brighton Uni
Swansea College of Art
Carmarthen Uni

Hi @absoluterand0m ,

I am not from any of these universities as you can probably see but some resources you could use to check out the universities online include:

Youtube (videos from past or current students might be there)

Social media (instagram and Facebook mainly but some universities have twitter accounts)

Virtual open days/virtual talks they might hold (this can usually be found on their website or via social media)

I hope these help while you wait on a response from others! :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
Original post by normaw
The best way to work out if a uni is right for you is to attend an open day. At every uni there are students who are enjoying the experience and others who are not. Also, do some research into accommodation costs and availability. Bristol has an accommodation availability problem and it is expensive (in recent years some students have had to live outside the city and commute in).

Thank you so much! I’m looking into going to open days rn
Original post by University of Kent
Hi @absoluterand0m ,

I am not from any of these universities as you can probably see but some resources you could use to check out the universities online include:

Youtube (videos from past or current students might be there)

Social media (instagram and Facebook mainly but some universities have twitter accounts)

Virtual open days/virtual talks they might hold (this can usually be found on their website or via social media)

I hope these help while you wait on a response from others! :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into these

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending