The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Flying start PwC course Manchester

For 2024 entry, will I have to do a one on one interview for the accounting flying start course at Manchester? I was told last year they did a group interview but are there any changes this year? Just wondering as my 4 other unis don't do interviews so I don't know whether I should start getting prepared for a 1 on 1 interview or not.
Reply 1
Original post by Incrediblezed
For 2024 entry, will I have to do a one on one interview for the accounting flying start course at Manchester? I was told last year they did a group interview but are there any changes this year? Just wondering as my 4 other unis don't do interviews so I don't know whether I should start getting prepared for a 1 on 1 interview or not.

Have you applied?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Wasiur115
Have you applied?

Sending my application off early December

I have applied to Manchester Flying start, have you applied already?
Reply 4
Did u guys hear back yet from the video interview
I just received email for online assessment
Original post by fzahid123
Did u guys hear back yet from the video interview

I heard back yesterday telling me I had progressed to the next stage.
Reply 7

I heard back yesterday telling me I had progressed to the next stage.

Same they emailed me yesterday too ! hopefully we pass the next stage
Do you know how many people get given a place at the end? And how many people are currently on the final stage?
Reply 9
Original post by Graceonyett
Do you know how many people get given a place at the end? And how many people are currently on the final stage?

I’m not quite sure how many people get given a place but according to the stats it says that there’s 10 applications per place and last year there was 506 applications and only 52 got through (I think that’s what it means because on the website it says 506 applications for class size of 52). This is for university of Manchester flying start accounting btw I’m not so sure about the other unis.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have applied to Manchester Flying start, have you applied already?
Yes I’ve applied
Thank you! This is great information. Do you also know how many people get through to the final stage ( the last stage before offer)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending