The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Interview at UCL (Engineering and Architectural design MEng Undergraduate entry)

Hi guys. I've been invited for an interview to UCL that is on November 17th. Please, could you help me with preparing for it? How is better to present my portfolio? What to expect? Any other advices? It would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by _erika_135
Hi guys. I've been invited for an interview to UCL that is on November 17th. Please, could you help me with preparing for it? How is better to present my portfolio? What to expect? Any other advices? It would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

how was it?
What sort of things did they ask you other than what was in your portfolio?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by rtp00

how was it?
What sort of things did they ask you other than what was in your portfolio?

It was good. They also asked about hobbies, what other subjects you have applied for or you want to. Some questions about architecture (just your own mind and what you think). Also, why did you choose this uni and stuff like that
Reply 3
Original post by _erika_135
It was good. They also asked about hobbies, what other subjects you have applied for or you want to. Some questions about architecture (just your own mind and what you think). Also, why did you choose this uni and stuff like that

did they really ask what other courses you have applied to??? didnt think they would be a allowed to
Reply 4
Original post by rtp00
did they really ask what other courses you have applied to??? didnt think they would be a allowed to

Yeh, they ask. Idk if they are allowed to, but still. It is a good plus to your application
Hey guys!
Any advice on interview for “engineering and architectural design” course at ucl ?
Anything would be appreciated
Original post by Jocelynandres
Hey guys!
Any advice on interview for “engineering and architectural design” course at ucl ?
Anything would be appreciated

Hi.
I had mine a couple of months ago. The interviewers were really nice and there is honestly nothing to worry about. As lonmg as you know why you chose this course and are able to talk through your portolio you should be alright.
does anyone know when we should expect offers for this course? i had my interview in November and it feels like it’s been forever since
Original post by Anonymous #2
does anyone know when we should expect offers for this course? i had my interview in November and it feels like it’s been forever since

Hi. I had my interview in the beginning of December. Only just got an offer recently. You should hear back soon. I think they may just be doing some extra moderating or something like that. Some other unis I applied to r also taking forever too. Don't start making assumptions and don't worry
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi. I had my interview in the beginning of December. Only just got an offer recently. You should hear back soon. I think they may just be doing some extra moderating or something like that. Some other unis I applied to r also taking forever too. Don't start making assumptions and don't worry

well done on your offer!! that’s amazing! thanks a lot, i hope i hear back soon 🤞
Original post by Anonymous #2
well done on your offer!! that’s amazing! thanks a lot, i hope i hear back soon 🤞

Did u bear back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending