The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Official University of Liverpool Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sharonastor
Sorry for the confusion - my reply was in relation to those that have already received an offer from Liverpool. The question was ‘have offer holders had UCAS updated with the offer yet?’ And I replied, no, I imagine they will update UCAS after the declaration form deadline has passed.
The declaration form was sent out to all offer holders after they’d made the offer.

My daughter has a conditional offer on UCAS but I’m confused about what you mean by a “declaration form”. I don’t believe this is something we have received. Could you perhaps clarify what you mean?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Elsie68
Sorry for the confusion - my reply was in relation to those that have already received an offer from Liverpool. The question was ‘have offer holders had UCAS updated with the offer yet?’ And I replied, no, I imagine they will update UCAS after the declaration form deadline has passed.
The declaration form was sent out to all offer holders after they’d made the offer.

My daughter has a conditional offer on UCAS but I’m confused about what you mean by a “declaration form”. I don’t believe this is something we have received. Could you perhaps clarify what you mean?

So my daughter received an offer from Liverpool, via email and not via UCAS. She was then asked to complete a Declaration form. The form asked about criminal convictions, fitness to practice and disabilities.
She did not receive the offer on UCAS. The form needed to be returned NLT 8th Jan.
It is assumed that once they receive the declaration forms they will then add the offer to UCAS.
Reply 22

So my daughter received an offer from Liverpool, via email and not via UCAS. She was then asked to complete a Declaration form. The form asked about criminal convictions, fitness to practice and disabilities.
She did not receive the offer on UCAS. The form needed to be returned NLT 8th Jan.
It is assumed that once they receive the declaration forms they will then add the offer to UCAS.
Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Hello! I have a question and I was wondering if you (or anyone else) could help. You've mentioned a declaration form and a deadline to return it, but I received my liverpool offer a while before christmas, my ucas has been updated with my offer, but i didn't receive a declaration form to fill in. Do you know if everyone who got an offer was supposed to get one?
I got an offer for Law (AAA)!
Original post by justobserving
Hello! I have a question and I was wondering if you (or anyone else) could help. You've mentioned a declaration form and a deadline to return it, but I received my liverpool offer a while before christmas, my ucas has been updated with my offer, but i didn't receive a declaration form to fill in. Do you know if everyone who got an offer was supposed to get one?

I think that post was in relation to Vet Med. Is that what you have applied for?
Reply 26
Original post by issyxxx06
Hi all!
I received my offer last week to study Biological Sciences😊 I do A level Biology, Chemistry and maths, need BBB and an A in my EPQ!

Me too! idk whether to put liverpool as my insurance because of the lowered grades
Does anyone know when the offer holder days for Liverpool Uni are this year? Thanks!
Original post by SilverPebble
Does anyone know when the offer holder days for Liverpool Uni are this year? Thanks!

It varies by subject. My DD went to one in April last year for a healthcare course.
Original post by normaw
It varies by subject. My DD went to one in April last year for a healthcare course.

Ah okay, thanks!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

I have an offer for medicinal Chemistry.

My A-Level subjects are Chemistry, Geography and Maths
Original post by gabriellamadelyn
just got an offer for medicinal chemistry, with the grades ABB !

Omg same
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

got my unconditional offer this evening! very happy, i firmed it already :biggrin:DD
Reply 33
i got an offer for diagnostic radiography 🥰
Reply 34
Original post by RiYa225
Hi all, I'm Rishi, got A*A*AA (Chemistry, Maths, Biology and EPQ resp.) in my A-Levels. My situation is a bit unique- I got an offer to study Medicine last year, but I kinda sorta deferred it, so I'm (most likely) gonna be starting Medicine at the University of Liverpool in 2024.
*happy Scouser sounds*

Hi Rishi. When did you get your offer last year? My daughter did her interview 18th January. They’ve said end of March, but we’re wondering if it might be sooner.
Does anyone know how student’s get to the Wyncote Sports grounds from the main campus/Greenbank student village? Wondering if there’s easy public transport?
Hey - I was wondering if people are having trouble with the Liverpool life website? Me and my friend are both having issues - it keeps asking us to go to the registration portal and despite completing all the steps the pop up won’t go away. I thankfully already sorted my accommodation before it became a problem, but it’s preventing my friend from applying. Anyone else having this issue?
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
Hi Everyone, Utsav this side.
I was wondering, id this thread for all level of students like Undergrad and Postgrad or any level specific??
Nevertheless, I hold an offer for MSc. Environmental Assessment and Management. Let me know if anyone from my course is here.
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
does anyone have a snap gc for 2024 offer holders ??
Original post by samisnthil
does anyone have a snap gc for 2024 offer holders ??

It's against TSR rules to share gc details. It is a public forum and you don't know who's watching. :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending