The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Official University of Manchester Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JakeMando
Hello everyone. I got an offer for Comp Sci. with AAA. I took Maths(FM is included since I'm an int'l and don't take A levels), Comp Sci., Physics , Chemistry and English al with A* ( after converting my grades into A levels)

How did you get an offer for AAA?? I am basically doing the same thing as you but I do Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, CS and EPQ and got an offer for 3 A*s.

You must have a VERY VERY competitive application.....did you apply to Cambridge as well because I think you have a good chance if that is what Manchester are offering you.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Manchester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

did anyone gets an offer in Manchester management(marketing)?
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Manchester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi i’ve got an offer for law AAB. i submitted my UCAS on 9th November and received my offer on the 24th (:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Well done...where else have you applied and have you heard anything else back?

Applied a month ago for Physics but hasn't heard back from Manchester. Has anyone been offered for this course yet?

Hi, has anyone else had an offer for PPE?
Reply 25
got an offer from manchester last week to study cognitive neuroscience and psychology with a predicted of 40 points (766HL)
received an offer for Politics and French on the 7th December, I submitted my UCAS application on the 1st December.
Reply 27
Hi everyone I have an unconditional offer for Earth and Planetary Sciences with international study! I’ve already done my A-levels thankfully 😫 (im taking a year off) , I did French, Physics and Maths. Is there any groupchats for offer holders yet?
Got an offer for Geography 24 hours after applying! I applied on December 11th :-)
(edited 4 months ago)
I have just received an offer for History (ABB), i do History, English Lit, Geography and Welsh Bacc. My predicted grades are A* A*AA.
Reply 30
Got an offer for Physics with Astrophysics (A*A*A). I took a level maths, physics, chemistry, biology and literature.
Original post by Anonymous #5
Applied a month ago for Physics but hasn't heard back from Manchester. Has anyone been offered for this course yet?

Same here. Haven't heard back from Manchester nor King's College London for Physics course todate. Anyone got offered from these unis for Physics yet?
Same here. Haven't heard back from Manchester nor King's College London for Physics course todate. Anyone got offered from these unis for Physics yet?

My friend has got Manchester. He got rejected from Oxford and Imperial, which made me feel sad for him, but I was happy to find out he has got Bristol and Manchester. Now he is just waiting on UCL.

I think KCL look at offers after 31st of Jan
Reply 34
i got an offer for chem and it was ABB (originally AAA) if i firm it and im currently studying bio chem and geo !!
Reply 35
Hello everyone. I opted for MSc in Aerospace Engineering. Any postgraduate up here?
Anyone who’s applying for nursing been offered an interview yet
Original post by Anonymous #7
Anyone who’s applying for nursing been offered an interview yet

Now I'm not sure about the answer to your question because I applied for Computing but I just thought that I would let you know that not all of the courses do interviews at Manchester so you may not have to do an interview but who knows??

On my UCAS form, before submitting, it said on my options list that this institution may require you to attend an interview or submit a portfolio before receiving a decision. However, a week after sending my application in, I received an offer from them and without an interview altogether.

In fact, other than one person from my school who applied for Material Science, everyone else hasn't had interviews for their respective courses.
Original post by Anonymous #3
Now I'm not sure about the answer to your question because I applied for Computing but I just thought that I would let you know that not all of the courses do interviews at Manchester so you may not have to do an interview but who knows??

On my UCAS form, before submitting, it said on my options list that this institution may require you to attend an interview or submit a portfolio before receiving a decision. However, a week after sending my application in, I received an offer from them and without an interview altogether.

In fact, other than one person from my school who applied for Material Science, everyone else hasn't had interviews for their respective courses.

Oh ok thanks for letting me know but I think for nursing they definitely have an interview no matter what so I’m gonna keep asking around and wait 😩
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi i’ve got an offer for law AAB. i submitted my UCAS on 9th November and received my offer on the 24th (:

I also applied for Law, my ucas was submitted on the 12th of december and i'm still waiting on a reply,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending