Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Official University of Sheffield Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by nittygitty
Congrats everyone 🙂
I got a Computer Systems Engineering with placement MEng offer a few days ago.
100% gonna firm shef so would love to get to know other CSE/mechatronics offer holders- feel free to reach out.
Have a great day/night

Hi! I have an offer for Computer Science!!!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 61
Original post by Izzy-06
Congrats everyone 🙂
100% gonna firm shef so would love to get to know other CSE/mechatronics offer holders- feel free to reach out.
Have a great day/night

Hey me too!
Reply 62
Original post by Niranjans
Original post by Izzy-06
Congrats everyone 🙂
Have a great day/night

Hey me too!

Are you thinking of putting Sheffield as your firm?
Reply 63
Original post by Izzy-06
Original post by Izzy-06
Congrats everyone 🙂
Have a great day/night

Hey me too!

Are you thinking of putting Sheffield as your firm?

Yeah
Congrats everyone 🙂
Have a great day/night

Hi I have an offer for mechatronics!
Reply 65
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Sheffield for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi, i do history, geography and psychology and im do geography at uni next year!!
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Sheffield for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hey everyone!
I've got an offer for Aerospace Engineering with a year in Industry for the 2024 intake! I'm absolutely stoked and would most probably be looking to firm Sheffield as I feel like it has the best learning environment and location combined with the course and facilities. I also have Bristol, Soton, Loughborough and Glasgow as the rest of my choices. Would love to know if anyone else has an offer for Aero Eng and is looking to firm??

Hi!! I have an offer for Biology BSc of AAB and I am probably going to make Sheffield my firm choice
Has anyone gotten an offer for sheffield Bioengineering
Original post by LaurynGold
Hi I have an offer for mechatronics!

Sick!! Wanna find a way to chat since we’ll almost certainly be seeing each other in Sept (assuming you’re planning to firm) ? (:
@Niranjans I saw that you sent me a PM but studentroom won't let me respond. Lmk if you wanna chat on some other platform
Sick!! Wanna find a way to chat since we’ll almost certainly be seeing each other in Sept (assuming you’re planning to firm) ? (:

Sure!
Reply 72
Original post by violetsux
hi everyone! i'm a postgrad student who was offered a place in MSc Information Management 🙂 would love to get to know anyone else in this subject!!

Hey I got an offer for msc data analytics
Reply 73
@Niranjans I saw that you sent me a PM but studentroom won't let me respond. Lmk if you wanna chat on some other platform

Do u have Instagram or telegram
Original post by LaurynGold
Sure!

Yay!! Lmk which is easiest of insta/whatsapp/telegram (I don’t have anything else unfortunately)
Do u have Instagram or telegram

Both 🙂 my telegram username is the same as this one
Yay!! Lmk which is easiest of insta/whatsapp/telegram (I don’t have anything else unfortunately)

Unfortunately, I can only PM
Has anyone applied for the journalism course at Sheffield?
Anyone else got an offer for law AAA/AAB
Reply 79

Hi everyone!! I’m a 2024 offer holder for Uni of Sheffield studying Urban Studies and Planning Mplan. I’ve already gotten my grades (got ABB in politics, history and eng lang) (in that order)). I’m currently doing a gap year!! Excited to get to know other students in my year / on my course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending