The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LaurynGold
Got invited to an interview yesterday for robotics!

Hi @LaurynGold,

Great to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough 🙂 if you have any further questions about what life is like at Loughborough, let us know!

Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Loughborough University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi! I've had an offer to study English!
Hi, I got an offer to study Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (MSci) with grades A*AA
Reply 23
Hello, I just got an offer to study Sports Technology.
Has anyone else applied or has been offered a place for this course?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 24
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Loughborough University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

i have an offer to study finance and management with a placement year.
anyone else?
Reply 25
any history students?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi! I've had an offer to study English!

Hi there,

Fantastic news! If you have any questions about Loughborough, just ask :smile:

Lindsay
Original post by ThankYou6477
Hi, I got an offer to study Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (MSci) with grades A*AA

Hi @ThankYou6477,

I just wanted to say congratulations. If you have any questions about studying at Loughborough, please get in touch :smile:

Lindsay
Original post by Ekdjd dmd
Hello, I just got an offer to study Sports Technology.
Has anyone else applied or has been offered a place for this course?

Hi @Ekdjd dmd,

Very exciting news and well done! Please let us know if you have any other questions about Loughborough :smile:

Lindsay
Original post by roaae001
anyone else?

Hi @roaae001,

Amazing news - congratulations! Just give us a shout if you have any other questions about studying at Loughborough :smile:

Lindsay
Reply 30
I’m actually quite nervous with their requirements for BTEC..DDM. I’m afraid I might not get that at college and I really want to attend Loughborough!!😮*💨 any advice, guyss?
Reply 31
Original post by Lmao9
I’m actually quite nervous with their requirements for BTEC..DDM. I’m afraid I might not get that at college and I really want to attend Loughborough!!😮*💨 any advice, guyss?

If it's your dream uni and you're only one (two at a push) grades away in terms of predicitons, then still go ahead and apply. You never know, you might get an offer!
Reply 32
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Wakamic
Hello, does anyone have an offer through yet for Sociology? Thanks

Hi @Wakamic,

Great to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough University. If you do have any concerns about your application, please feel free to email [email protected].

Lindsay
(edited 3 months ago)
Hi I got an offer for sport and exercise science! Just wondering how easy is it to switch from this course to one with a placement year? At the open day I was told it doesn’t matter which one you apply to because you can switch is that correct?
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi I got an offer for sport and exercise science! Just wondering how easy is it to switch from this course to one with a placement year? At the open day I was told it doesn’t matter which one you apply to because you can switch is that correct?

I would email admissions if you want this switch before you start there. Otherwise you should be fine.
Original post by Anonymous #4

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! Yes, as someone else has commented, I would email [email protected] with your question :smile:

Lindsay
Original post by Loughborough University

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! Yes, as someone else has commented, I would email [email protected] with your question :smile:

Lindsay

Thank you. By what point would I have to email admissions by at the latest? Does it have to be before I start or can I decide later into the course?
Reply 38
Original post by roaae001
anyone else?

I have an offer for financial maths! lmk if u wannabe in contact with me somewhere else
I received my offer for accounting and finance with a placement Year needing AAB. If there are any future taster days, I'll look forward to meeting you all. For university societies, I'm quite interested in football and athletics. I wish you all good luck in receiving an offer or meeting the criteria for your offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending