The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by roaae001
i have an offer to study finance and management with a placement year.
anyone else?

What was ur predicted if you don't mind sharing? I have a A*A*B if I convert from my IB grades (HL 775)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Anonymous #4
Thank you. By what point would I have to email admissions by at the latest? Does it have to be before I start or can I decide later into the course?

Hi there,

So that I don't give you any incorrect information and so that the right team can look into your application, I would recommend emailing admissions with all your questions 🙂 I hope that's okay and do get in touch with us if you have any questions about life at Loughborough.

Lindsay
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous #4
Thank you. By what point would I have to email admissions by at the latest? Does it have to be before I start or can I decide later into the course?

Hi there,

At Loughborough you can change to a placement while you are on the course. I do Psychology (within the same school: Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences) and I changed my course to a placement when I was midway through my second year. The only thing I would keep in mind is if you have a student loan you have to notify them of the course change too.

I hope this helps 🙂

Alex
Original post by TomcSixthForm
I received my offer for accounting and finance with a placement Year needing AAB. If there are any future taster days, I'll look forward to meeting you all. For university societies, I'm quite interested in football and athletics. I wish you all good luck in receiving an offer or meeting the criteria for your offer.

Hi @TomcSixthForm ,

Congratulations on your offer! 🙂

If you have any questions about studying at Loughborough please do ask.

Alex
Reply 44
Any offers for International Relations yet?
Any offers for Textiles courses or requests for portfolios ?
hey guys, just got my computer science offer for AAB (contextual), really happy cuz i wanted to make loughborough my insurance choice but I was a bit confused, I received an email from admissions saying i received an offer but I havent got anything from UCAS?
Original post by shadowblades
Just got an offer for computer science and artificial intelligence with a placement year and grades ABB and it's contextual.

hey, if you dont mind how is your offer contextual? I recieved an offer for normal computer science of AAB since I am a young carer, are you a young carer as well or another contextual factor? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #6
hey guys, just got my computer science offer for AAB (contextual), really happy cuz i wanted to make loughborough my insurance choice but I was a bit confused, I received an email from admissions saying i received an offer but I havent got anything from UCAS?

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! If you have any concerns about your application, please contact our Admissions Office by emailing [email protected].

Lindsay
Original post by Anonymous #6
hey, if you dont mind how is your offer contextual? I recieved an offer for normal computer science of AAB since I am a young carer, are you a young carer as well or another contextual factor? Thanks

Hi there,

I just wanted to say congratulations on your offer too! That's great news! Again, if you have any questions regarding your application, I would recommend getting in touch with our Admissions Office by emailing [email protected]. They will be able to help :smile:

Lindsay
Reply 50
I have an offer for architectural engineering, and I have done research about this and similar courses, but if anyone could give further information about this, that would be great.
What does the course entail?
How is it for you?
How are the architecture and engineering aspects?
What is the career prospect?

If its from a current or paat student that would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by dr-dark
I have an offer for architectural engineering, and I have done research about this and similar courses, but if anyone could give further information about this, that would be great.
What does the course entail?
How is it for you?
How are the architecture and engineering aspects?
What is the career prospect?

If its from a current or paat student that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! I know you're looking for specific answers here, but I thought that I would also signpost you to our student stories on Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering. You can view student stories from students who studied Architectural Engineering BEng and they might help :smile:

You can also view more information about the school here.

It may also be worth viewing this video here about the school :smile:

I hope this helps!

Lindsay
(edited 2 months ago)
hey!!! has anyone got an offer for sociology yet? I got mine in december :smile:
Original post by livyhutchins
hey!!! has anyone got an offer for sociology yet? I got mine in december :smile:

Hi @livyhutchins,

Congratulations on your offer! 🙂 If you have any questions about studying at or living in Loughborough, please let us know.

Lindsay
Original post by Anonymous #5
Any offers for Textiles courses or requests for portfolios ?
ive had an offer!
Original post by hannah._childs
ive had an offer!
Congratulations, when did you submit your portfolio?
Original post by hannah._childs
ive had an offer!
Hi @hannah._childs ,

Congratulations on your offer 🙂 let us know if you have any questions about studying at or living in Loughborough!

Lindsay
Original post by lea.moran048
Congratulations, when did you submit your portfolio?
thank you!!
i submitted it on 10/02
I just got an offer for robotics!
Original post by LuluLaLou
Any offers for International Relations yet?
I got an offer for Pol + IR! Have you heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending