Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official University of Nottingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Izzy-06
Personally, I enjoy the challenge of further maths and how its improving my overall mathematical ability. I believe this has helped my maths grades and my school does the further decision module in the edexcel course which overlaps very well with computer science. Taking Maths and physics together also obviously supports each other very well. I think there’s enough of an overlap that it can be done providing you’re enthusiastic about all of these subjects. I would only recommend the combination if you are getting high grades otherwise it may just be a push too far. Hope this helps, feel free to send me a message!

okayy, thank you so much for the advice!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by loism1ntahx
same but politics and economics

Hey what was your offer for politics and economics?
Reply 42
Original post by olivialexandra1
that's what i'm applying for!! do you have snap? xx

omg wait no that's so cool! sorryy i deleted all socials cus i told myself i needed to focus on alevels 😭. currently functioning on whatsapp lol, so we can exchange numbers if you want or just private message on here idm xx have you got an offer yettt
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Nottingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

I got an offer letter for msc physiotherapy ( advance neuro practice)
Hello, I have received my conditional offer letter and later provided my ielts trf which was required with a couple of days. If anybody have any idea about how soon will I receive an unconditional letter plz do let me know.
Reply 45
whar do they usually ask in the interviews, I am so nervous I got an interview tomorrow for Mech Eng
Original post by lowee1
Ive received an offer for Computer science with Artificial Intelligence (DDD). However, they've given an offer with the wrong qualification 💀. I've emailed them and hopefully they'll fix it soon

could i ask what BTEC you're currently doing?
Reply 47
Original post by eemanuela.exe

could i ask what BTEC you're currently doing?

Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering
Original post by lowee1
Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering

thats cool! im also doing a level 3 btec and was wondering if you were given an conditional offer of D*DD or DDD?
Reply 49

thats cool! im also doing a level 3 btec and was wondering if you were given an conditional offer of D*DD or DDD?

DDD
Original post by lowee1

DDD

was it a contextual offer? i’m a bit confused bc i thought we’d be expected to achieve a D*DD
Reply 51
Original post by lowee1

DDD

was it a contextual offer? i’m a bit confused bc i thought we’d be expected to achieve a D*DD

Nah not contextual. There's always a bit of variation with the offers. I'm not sure if they took into account other subjects I do as well? As well as the btec extended diploma I also do ib physics hl and ib maths aa hl and an epq. Though they didn't give any conditions on that though 🤷*♂️
Original post by lowee1
Original post by lowee1

DDD

Nah not contextual. There's always a bit of variation with the offers. I'm not sure if they took into account other subjects I do as well? As well as the btec extended diploma I also do ib physics hl and ib maths aa hl and an epq. Though they didn't give any conditions on that though 🤷*♂️

ahhh fair enough
My child is over the moon to have an offer for aerospace !! So happy for them
anyone going to the 21st Feb offer holder day? :smile:))
Had an offer for Nottingham but only came today so need to find offer holder days? Anyone know? Are there any next week?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Had an offer for Nottingham but only came today so need to find offer holder days? Anyone know? Are there any next week?

yeah the 14th feb
Original post by Anonymous #2

I'm not sure but I believe they're meant to send a form to register for offer holder days (they provide the dates there for you). At least thats the way its going for me. Sorry its so ambiguous, hope this helps xx
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Nottingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi there, got an offer for Medical Physiology and Therapeutics Bsc Hons. I took IB so, 34 overal with 5 HL Bio. Most likely going to a offer holder day end of March (anyone else going??) Best of luck for everyone!!
offer for Nottingham a week ago but no email or invite to offer holders day as yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending