The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Official KCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Thank you for replying- I applied in October and have received updates on Kings portal just to say they are processing my application- looking at last years spreadsheets the offers for Law with French came out this week just before Easter, so I hope I will receive an offer soon😊
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Hugodelacey123
I am waiting to hear if I have an offer for Law with French- did any of you have an interview?

Law with French or Law with French Law ? I didn't need an interview but I'm guessing that might be because I'm English and live in France meaning I'm fully bilingual. They might have interviews for non-native speakers, but I'm unsure.
Original post by alicejohnstone72
I’ve got law, can I join your gc?

I haven't made the gc yet but I'll add you on insta so just reply your username and I'll add you !
Hi, does anyone know when the Kings offer holder days are? I can't find anything online
Original post by lydia.goldspink
Law with French or Law with French Law ? I didn't need an interview but I'm guessing that might be because I'm English and live in France meaning I'm fully bilingual. They might have interviews for non-native speakers, but I'm unsure.

Law with French Law
Original post by Anonymous #66
Hi, does anyone know when the Kings offer holder days are? I can't find anything online

Heyy, here’s the link:

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/offer-holders/ug/events

Thank u!!
Law with French Law

any news ?
Hi- still nothing- thanks for asking!
Hi- still nothing- thanks for asking!

Maybe they're doing it in groups? I know for some unis they did that so it's easier :smile:
I hope that is the case, I have not been invited for interview and as a non bilingual, I have the feeling now it is an imminent rejection sadly.
I hope that is the case, I have not been invited for interview and as a non bilingual, I have the feeling now it is an imminent rejection sadly.

actually someone i met got a place, and she isn't fully bilingual either ...
That is positive news! Did they have an interview?

I didn't have to do an interview and I am non - native french speaker (I instead did the DALF to prove my language ability and do it as a subject part of my course) . I think KCL doesn't ask generally to do an interview so do not worry. U still have till mid May for them to make a decision 🙂 no response is better than a rejection!
Thank you so much for cheering me up! I am more positive this morning😊
Original post by alicejohnstone72
Hi, I got an offer for law last week! Is there any offer holder group chats?:smile:

I received an offer for law too but there's no gc ugh ;-;
Original post by 5starmichelin
I received an offer for law too but there's no gc ugh ;-;

Always the option to start one, never too late!
Reply 537
Hi, i have an unconditional offer for law😊 I'm an international student so I couldn't understand how to apply for accommodation, can someone help?
anyone going to the offer holder day and is doing psych?

Quick Reply

Latest