The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Official KCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from King's College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hello everyone! I have an offer for European Studies (French pathway) with a Year Abroad! 🙂
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #6
Ahh congrats on your offer! I’m applying to neuro and psych and was wondering how long it took for them to come back to you?

I applied for the same course. I applied on December 1st and still waiting
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous #8
I’m from America so I don’t have predicted grades, but on the King’s website it says the test scores I have currently are equivalent to A*A*A and the entry requirement for the course is A*AA. I wrote about both History and IR (they kind of mix together) in my statement, and some of my qualifications are in history!

That’s great!! Don’t stress too much, it’s just a matter of time and waiting it out until they get round to giving offers. Good luck again you’ll do great!!
Reply 63
Original post by aaaaaaaaaa2006
it’s my third, actually!

Can Unis know our choices and also which is our first choice etc?
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous #7
Has anyone got a law offer yet?

No still not, i applied like a week or two ago and haven't heard anything yet.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by tsr2411
unconditional PPE offer holder here :wink:

wait how do u even get an unconditional offer to a uk uni??
anyone got a psych offer yet? also is it hard to get an unconditional offer? i’m doing IB and i hâve a 40/45 predicted.
Original post by Anonymous #12
anyone got a psych offer yet? also is it hard to get an unconditional offer? i’m doing IB and i hâve a 40/45 predicted.

i haven’t heard anyone with a psych related offer yet and i’ve never felt more impatient 😭 i did however receive an email about how replies won’t be till after the jan deadline due to the popularity of the course
Original post by Aaa112
got an offer for history + political economy on the 14th! anyone else applied for this course?

Omg I applied for this course as well, I applied in November and still haven’t heard back :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from King's College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

I got an offer for history in mid December

They’re capping haha, All PPEists got an email saying their applications would be taken into consideration after the official UCAS deadline :frown:
Original post by tsr2411
unconditional PPE offer holder here :wink:

Stop the cappppp
i’ve got an offer for ppe. got it on the 19th of december? I think
Original post by Anonymous #14
i’ve got an offer for ppe. got it on the 19th of december? I think

Did you not get an email from Kings about ppe? Was that just me , lowkey terrified rn
Original post by Anonymous #13
Did you not get an email from Kings about ppe? Was that just me , lowkey terrified rn

all kings applicants got that email im assuming because one of my friends who applied for a different course also got it
Reply 75
Original post by Lollipop579
Omg I applied for this course as well, I applied in November and still haven’t heard back :frown:

Ur the first person I’ve heard of applying for this courseee. Also I applied in mid oct and they’re still getting round with sending decisions out so don’t stress it!!! also what other courses + unis have u applied to??

With achieves grades (ie: on gap year). 👍
Has anyone got an offer for nutritional sciences yet? I'm doing A Level Chemistry, Biology and Psychology. I got an offer in early November.
Reply 78
I have an offer for Global Health and Social Science with A Levels in GovPol, Biology, Sociology and Drama (I know, quite an odd combination)
Offer today politics /economics conditional offer
A*AA
PredictedAll A EPQA*
Studying History , Politics , Economics

Quick Reply

Latest