political economy?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by A h
political economy?

Yes
Original post by ml221
Hello everyone! I have an offer for European Studies (French pathway) with a Year Abroad! 🙂

Hi! Nice to finally find someone else who applied for this course. I have applied for this course but haven’t heard back yet. What grades did you apply with?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Aaa112
got an offer for history + political economy on the 14th! anyone else applied for this course?

I got an offer as well for history and political economy! I am an international student from Australia :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by SarahBlaney
I got an offer as well for history and political economy! I am an international student from Australia :smile:

Hi. Congratulations.
I’m interested in political economics , can anyone share their Supercurricular activities related to this subject?
Original post by Anonymous #1
anyone applied to accounting and finance ??
I did! Sent it over yesterday and got my acknowledgement today. Good luck :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Got an unconditional Mathematics offer
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from King's College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi, I just got an offer for Physics! congrats to everyone here
Reply 88
any offers for mpharm ??
Reply 89

Omg that’s so cool I’m a home student lol . Is kings ur top choice out of ur options?
Original post by Aaa112
Omg that’s so cool I’m a home student lol . Is kings ur top choice out of ur options?

I am waiting for Oxford but have no expectations to get in. My top preference would be History, Politics and Economics at UCL but I haven’t heard back. How about you?
Anyone heard back from War Studies or applied?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from King's College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hello, I have a physics with astrophysics and cosmology offer. I haven’t met anyone who does astrophysics, so pls let me to if u do Astro too 🙂
Hi has anyone got a general engineering offer yet? And what grade did they give it to you for
Original post by Anonymous #18
Hi has anyone got a general engineering offer yet? And what grade did they give it to you for

I’ve been put in a gathered field so no decisions yet
Reply 95
Does KCL do any in person offer holders days?
Original post by Alzar
Does KCL do any in person offer holders days?

I've been meaning to ask this question too, does anyone know?
Reply 97
I am waiting for Oxford but have no expectations to get in. My top preference would be History, Politics and Economics at UCL but I haven’t heard back. How about you?

I’ve gotten 4/5 now waiting on LSE! got into kcl for history and political economy, soas for history + econ, city for political econ and UCL for global humanitarian studies! LSE is my top choice but not expecting to get in 😭😭
Reply 98
Got an offer today for MSc Chemistry !
Applied mid October and im a home student
Offer for social studies received yesterday 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest