The Student Room Group

Help me - UCAS

Does it matter how many unis you apply to? Should I really look into which unis I'm applying to or apply to the whole 5 right now and see which ones I can get into..?

Also, I don't know whether to do History or English literature with creative writing. Help?

Oh also when you're putting your GCSE's into UCAS do you need to put every single module from each of them into there? Because I have no idea what my modules were at GCSE level. Do I just put the subject and grades in?
Thanks.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by cristalat101
Does it matter how many unis you apply to? Should I really look into which unis I'm applying to or apply to the whole 5 right now and see which ones I can get into..?

Also, I don't know whether to do History or English literature with creative writing. Help?

Oh also when you're putting your GCSE's into UCAS do you need to put every single module from each of them into there? Because I have no idea what my modules were at GCSE level. Do I just put the subject and grades in?
Thanks.

Have you been to any open days? Attending an open day, listening to subject talks and then talking to staff and students is the best way to determine the right course and the right uni for you. You have until the end of January to submit you application so don't just submit five random choices. Do your research on the courses that appeal to you and then decide if you could actually live in those locations (consider accommodation availability and costs, distance from home, transport costs, etc.). If you've not time to do that research now, consider taking a gap year and then apply with achieved grades. Lots of student do this so you won't be 'left behind'.

For your GCSEs, just list the subject and achieved grade. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending