The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ashmol
For us they told us we didn’t have to do it

Really? Am confused as to why I have to do it when I got the confirmation email for my interview there was a timetable for the whole day on which it said numeracy test soo I was confused, also did u get an email about not having to do it? and one more question on ur timetable did they put down numeracy test? btw Thank you
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Julliet_6
Really? Am confused as to why I have to do it when I got the confirmation email for my interview there was a timetable for the whole day on which it said numeracy test soo I was confused, also did u get an email about not having to do it? and one more question on ur timetable did they put down numeracy test? btw Thank you

On the day they told us we didn’t have to do the numeracy test is how we found out
Reply 22
Original post by Ashmol
On the day they told us we didn’t have to do the numeracy test is how we found out

Oh okay hopefully it’s the same for me I mean it should be but thank you so much
Reply 23
Original post by jem1ma
Heyy, I'm applying to do cardiac physiology at southampton, sgul, mdx, plymouth and leeds. Where did you apply?

Ive not heard back from Leeds yet, but I had an email of the interview dates. I’ve got my So’ton interview tomorrow. Also I’ve an interview on the 28th for SGUL. Nothing from Plymouth yet tho :/
Reply 24
What did they ask for the So’ton interview?
Reply 25
Original post by jem1ma
Heyy, I'm applying to do cardiac physiology at southampton, sgul, mdx, plymouth and leeds. Where did you apply?

I didn’t apply to MDX after but I had my So’ton interview today.
Reply 26
Has anyone got anything from Leeds yet? The interview dates are this coming Friday and the Monday after and I’ve not had anything back from them :frown:
Is it only me or anyone else?
Reply 27
Original post by jem1ma
Has anyone got anything from Leeds yet? The interview dates are this coming Friday and the Monday after and I’ve not had anything back from them :frown:
Is it only me or anyone else?

noo it’s not just you dw!! i’ve been feeling the same it’s so anxiety inducing to not hear anything so close to the interview dates
Reply 28
Original post by deliatsr
noo it’s not just you dw!! i’ve been feeling the same it’s so anxiety inducing to not hear anything so close to the interview dates

😕
I emailed them asking whether I’ll only get an email if I’m invited for an interview or whether I’ll get one to say whether I am invited or not. I’m super scared rn and I really want to go to Leeds as well 😭
Reply 29
Original post by jem1ma

😕
I emailed them asking whether I’ll only get an email if I’m invited for an interview or whether I’ll get one to say whether I am invited or not. I’m super scared rn and I really want to go to Leeds as well 😭

please update if they reply lol, leeds is my first choice aswell !!
Reply 30
Original post by jem1ma

😕

yeah please definitely update cause i’m getting anxious aswell as it’s my top choice😭 doesn’t help that we have to go in person so they better not tell us the day before
Reply 31
Hey has anyone heard anything from Manchester met/sgul and Leeds.I have an interview with Middlesex on the 22nd but no replies from the others 🫠
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Sirii1
Hey has anyone heard anything from Manchester met/sgul and Leeds.I have an interview with Middlesex on the 22nd but no replies from the others 🫠

i have an interview from mmu on the 27th! they emailed me about this on the 6th of feb
Original post by Ashmol
I booked mine for the 18th

Hey, good luck in your interview, I’ve got mine on the 22nd, what kinds of questions do they ask??
Reply 34
i have an interview from mmu on the 27th! they emailed me about this on the 6th of feb

Congrats! I also applied for human physiology at mmu nd they offered me a place the next day but cardiac physiology is taking a while for some reason maybe i haven’t gotten an interview then .would they send an email saying u haven’t been considered for an interview? But good luck with your interview.
Reply 35
Original post by Sirii1

Congrats! I also applied for human physiology at mmu nd they offered me a place the next day but cardiac physiology is taking a while for some reason maybe i haven’t gotten an interview then .would they send an email saying u haven’t been considered for an interview? But good luck with your interview.

i’m not entirely sure but maybe they do it like medicine where they over interviews in waves, dont think the worst yet, no news is goods news. also thank you!!
Reply 36
i’m not entirely sure but maybe they do it like medicine where they over interviews in waves, dont think the worst yet, no news is goods news. also thank you!!

Ahh hopefully,your welcome.
Reply 37
Original post by ashleysvs
yeah please definitely update cause i’m getting anxious aswell as it’s my top choice😭 doesn’t help that we have to go in person so they better not tell us the day before

IMG_6052.jpegI emailed them today and this is what I got 😭
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 38
Original post by jem1ma
IMG_6052.jpegI emailed them today and this is what I got 😭

omg this is getting real now😭
Reply 39
Original post by Sirii1

Actually Leeds just got back to me and I have my interview on the 26th and there’s an MMI test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending