The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Julliet_6
Actually Leeds just got back to me and I have my interview on the 26th and there’s an MMI test

Congratulations!! Mines on the 23rd. Have you got any idea how an mmi is?
Reply 41
Actually Leeds just got back to me and I have my interview on the 26th and there’s an MMI test

same🤭i’m so nervous cause it’s an mmi which i haven’t done yet
Reply 42
Original post by deliatsr

I’ve read some chats from 2022 on here and some people said that you’ll be interviewed as if it’s for medical and to read up on ethics and practice clinical scenarios and apprently it’s hard and Leeds is my second option after MDX
Reply 43
Original post by ashleysvs
same🤭i’m so nervous cause it’s an mmi which i haven’t done yet

Samee
Reply 44
Original post by deliatsr

Lmk how the interview goes and what kind of questions you got on the MMI pleasee
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 45
does anyone know what we’re supposed to wear??
Reply 46

Not sure but tbh for my MDX everyone wore normal clothes so am guessing it’s the same
Reply 47
Got an email from Leeds earlier on saying my interview is on the 23rd morning as well!
I think it said they’ll send another email tomorrow listing important info about the MMI :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 48

I’ve just got a blouse which I’m pairing with some black trousers and a pair of loafers :smile:
Reply 49

Hi they’ve emailed back aswell mines is the 26th aswell,goodluck!
Reply 50
Original post by jem1ma
Got an email from Leeds earlier on saying my interview is on the 23rd morning as well!
I think it said they’ll send another email tomorrow listing important info about the MMI :smile:

Hey let us know how you interview goes and what kind of questions you get for the MMI it would be really helpful thank you and btw GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Reply 51
Hey let us know how you interview goes and what kind of questions you get for the MMI it would be really helpful thank you and btw GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Ofc! And thank you! I will defo let you know :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by jem1ma
Ofc! And thank you! I will defo let you know :smile:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!
has anyone heard from swansea yet?
Reply 54
Original post by jem1ma

Have they sent you an email regarding info about the MMI yet? They haven’t for me
Reply 55
Original post by leilaramirez23
has anyone heard from swansea yet?

No I haven’t heard from them
Reply 56
Original post by Khadi1234
Have they sent you an email regarding info about the MMI yet? They haven’t for me

me either
Reply 57

Nope I haven’t got one either, hopefully today 🤞
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 58

I got mine 10 mins ago. We have 6 stations I think
Reply 59
Original post by jem1ma
I got mine 10 mins ago. We have 6 stations I think

Same I got mine as well tbh the MMI doesn’t sound as bad it’s a like a normal interview but you have to make sure your answer is detailed cuz they give you 6 minutes I think to plan ur answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending