The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Julliet_6
Same I got mine as well tbh the MMI doesn’t sound as bad it’s a like a normal interview but you have to make sure your answer is detailed cuz they give you 6 minutes I think to plan ur answer

What time is your interview? I’ve been told to register in at 9.45 am and I’ve got a nearly 4 hour journey
Reply 61
Original post by jem1ma
What time is your interview? I’ve been told to register in at 9.45 am and I’ve got a nearly 4 hour journey

Mine is 8:30am so I need to check in by that and the drive for me is 1 hour or so btw is ur interview on the 26th?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 62
Mine is 8:30am so I need to check in by that and the drive for me is 1 hour or so btw is ur interview on the 26th?
Nope it’s tomorrow
Reply 63
Original post by jem1ma
Nope it’s tomorrow
Good luck hope it goes well for you !!!!!!
Reply 64
Good luck hope it goes well for you !!!!!!
Thanks!
Reply 65
Have any of u guys done the interview today? If so how was it? What kind of question did they ask? Thank you 😊
Have any of u guys done the interview today? If so how was it? What kind of question did they ask? Thank you 😊
sorry noo, mines on monday😭ahh I’m stressing
Reply 67
Original post by Heheheh234!
sorry noo, mines on monday😭ahh I’m stressing
Samee there’s few people on here who have their interview today so I need a idea of what they were asked ?
Reply 68
Original post by jem1ma
Thanks!
Hey how did ur interview go ???
Reply 69
Hey how did ur interview go ???
there were six stations and you had the question outside each station where you had 2 mins reading time and to make notes. then 6 mins with each interviewer. there was one roleplay station as well. But the questions were alright
Reply 70
Samee there’s few people on here who have their interview today so I need a idea of what they were asked ?

we had to sign nda’s before doing the interview & they reiterated that in the briefing before the interview so i’m not sure people want to share the contents
Reply 71
Original post by jem1ma
there were six stations and you had the question outside each station where you had 2 mins reading time and to make notes. then 6 mins with each interviewer. there was one roleplay station as well. But the questions were alright
Thank you tbh that doesn’t sound bad
Reply 72
Original post by jem1ma
was the 2 minutes enough cause that seems so little😭
Reply 73
Original post by deliatsr
we had to sign nda’s before doing the interview & they reiterated that in the briefing before the interview so i’m not sure people want to share the contents
That’s fine tbh I don’t wanna know the content cuz it can be risky I just wanted to know if the question were hard or easy btw Thank you
Reply 74
Original post by ashleysvs
was the 2 minutes enough cause that seems so little😭
I think the question won’t be long because if they were then the time wouldn’t be 2 minutes ygm so it should be balanced
Original post by jem1ma
did you have to introduce yourself with everyone who was doing the interview? is there a break to like meet ppl?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 76
Also how long was the interview overall ??
Reply 77
Thank you tbh that doesn’t sound bad
Yeah it wasn’t too bad tbh
Reply 78
Original post by leilaramirez23
did you have to introduce yourself with everyone who was doing the interview? is there a break to like meet ppl?
You just had to introduce and say your name as you enter each station. But they give you a name tag with ur name and id number, they check that first then ask u the question
Reply 79
Also how long was the interview overall ??
It’s 48 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest