The Student Room Group

MPhil in Machine Learning and Machine Intelligence at Cambridge 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FilipT123
Hi, if anyone has an offer and is not in the WhatsApp group chat, please leave a message here.
Hi, could you please send me the link? :smile:
Reply 441
Hi, if anyone has an offer and is not in the WhatsApp group chat, please leave a message here.
Only recently discovered this forum, but I have an offer! :smile:
Reply 442
Original post by che3ese03
Probably still a bit early to ask, but has anyone heard back from a college?
Yup, got an offer from Queens a few days ago. It was my second choice, but I'll take it.
Reply 443
Original post by Anonymous #14
It's all very stressful. Like this is a dream course and we are essentially there, so at least for me it feels like my brain is looking for every way this can go bad XD. But I keep reminding myself that at this stage it should be fine. We just have to hope and dont have too many mental breakdowns XD.
This is so relatable lmao, I got an offer as well and I feel like I can rest once I get that CAS xD
Reply 444
Original post by Anonymous #26
What track are you in? I am scared to look at it 🫠
Where in the portal can you check your track? I just assumed I got my first choice (ML), but would love to check
Hi! Could I get the link for this?
Original post by che3ese03
Probably still a bit early to ask, but has anyone heard back from a college?
I just heard back from Churchill college!
Hi, has someone who had the interview not been rejected neither accepted yet? What does this mean in your opinion?
Original post by Anonymous #11
Hi, has someone who had the interview not been rejected neither accepted yet? What does this mean in your opinion?
I think you are on the waiting list (jus asta me).
Original post by Anonymous #31
I think you are on the waiting list (jus asta me).
Oh okay thanks. But will there be like a second round where we have to pass through DC and so on as others did, or is it something immediate now? Like we could receive an offer or a rejection at any time even if in the portal is not displayed anything? Is there a precise time when they start reviewing the waiting list?
thank you
Reply 450
Is anyone with an offer already in the WhatsApp group? The previous guy doesn't seem to reply, so I might make my own for now to get to know people, and then can merge later I suppose. Send me a DM or reply if you're interested.
Original post by piros
Is anyone with an offer already in the WhatsApp group? The previous guy doesn't seem to reply, so I might make my own for now to get to know people, and then can merge later I suppose. Send me a DM or reply if you're interested.

I'd be interested in that!
Reply 452
Original post by notgonnatellyou

Dmed!
Original post by piros

Dmed!

also interested!!
Reply 454
Original post by gurooria
also interested!!

invited!
Original post by envtapp
Hi! Could I get the link for this?

Same!
Reply 456
Original post by benkarlsanchez
Same!

Sent!
Original post by piros
Yup, got an offer from Queens a few days ago. It was my second choice, but I'll take it.

Also got an offer from Queens! Would appreciate link to the gc.
Reply 458
Original post by hugowxyz
Also got an offer from Queens! Would appreciate link to the gc.

messaged!
Original post by notgonnatellyou

im interested !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending