The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

OBU RAP for ACCA BSc in Applied accounting

I am an ACCA and I am taking BSc in applied accounting through OBU RAP, on basis of my ACCA exams and my research. 18 My research submission period is may 2024 and I am expected to receive my BSc degree by 18 sep 2024
But as I am applying for masters abroad is there a way that I can get my BSc degree by the end of july 2024.
Original post by Zerva
I am an ACCA and I am taking BSc in applied accounting through OBU RAP, on basis of my ACCA exams and my research. 18 My research submission period is may 2024 and I am expected to receive my BSc degree by 18 sep 2024
But as I am applying for masters abroad is there a way that I can get my BSc degree by the end of july 2024.

Hi @Zerva

Thank you for your question. The BSc Applied Accounting course is a very specific course so it would be best to contact the ACCA team about this. You can find their contact details on this webpage where you can also find out more information about the course.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending