The Student Room Group

Help with placement plzz

Hi, i've started applying for placements relating to accounting and finance this year. I'm predicted a 1st go to a 40-60 ranked uni and got BBB in a levels and 8, 5 in gcse maths language, how hard will it be for me to find a placement? I've started applying so i should be able to get 15 applications done by the end of october, is that too late??
Reply 1
Not sure if its too late but 15 applications sounds pretty low. Perhaps not so low if all to large accounting firms but I think I would aim for more and across a spread of employers.
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
Not sure if its too late but 15 applications sounds pretty low. Perhaps not so low if all to large accounting firms but I think I would aim for more and across a spread of employers.

Yeah its the only positions open rn, ill apply to as many as possible ofc but what would you say a good number is? Like 40?
Reply 3
Original post by robqttedcant
Yeah its the only positions open rn, ill apply to as many as possible ofc but what would you say a good number is? Like 40?

What help are your uni giving?

Have you looked on ratemyplacement?
Hi @robqttedcant just wanted to share with you some details on ACCA's Advantage scheme that offers work placement opportunities too, as you might be interested in joining: https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/qualifications/why-acca/university-programme-acca-advantage.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending