The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Whose studying at Oxford Brookes university this September?

I've just been offered a place at Oxford Brookes University to study drama, theatre and acting this September, I was wondering if there's anyone else in The Student Room doing this course that wants to connect or if there's anyone else that's just studying Oxford Brookes that wants to connect.

I'm quite shy and reserve so I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone before I start in September and make friends.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've just been offered a place at Oxford Brookes University to study drama, theatre and acting this September, I was wondering if there's anyone else in The Student Room doing this course that wants to connect or if there's anyone else that's just studying Oxford Brookes that wants to connect.

I'm quite shy and reserve so I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone before I start in September and make friends.

Hi!

Congrats on getting the offer! That seems like a pretty interesting course.

I also have been offered an unconditional offer for BSc Hon's Adult Nursing from OBU. Unfortunately, I couldn't accept it due to some mismatch with entry requirements. Hence, I applied there for International Tourism and Hospitality Management and I'm hoping to get an offer for this course. If I get it, I'll probably join there.

However, if you want, you can leave a message on my chat box. We can be friends if I get there.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Hi!

Congrats on getting the offer! That seems like a pretty interesting course.

I also have been offered an unconditional offer for BSc Hon's Adult Nursing from OBU. Unfortunately, I couldn't accept it due to some mismatch with entry requirements. Hence, I applied there for International Tourism and Hospitality Management and I'm hoping to get an offer for this course. If I get it, I'll probably join there.

However, if you want, you can leave a message on my chat box. We can be friends if I get there.

Hey! Hopefully you’ll get it. I’ll send you a DM
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! Hopefully you’ll get it. I’ll send you a DM

Thanks! Okay, cool.
Hi! I am hoping to be studying Drama, Theatre and Acting this year too!!
I've had a super last minute change of plans so I'm in the process of applying too. I'm attending the open day this weekend as well just to get more of a feel for it.
I'd love to chat with you!
Hi All,

Another place you should check out if you are looking to get in touch with other Brookes applicants is Unibuddy Community. All offer holders should have been sent an email with a link to get started. If you don't think you've received this email, just get in touch with [email protected] and we can share the link with you.

Best regards,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending