The Student Room Group

bristol law applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got an offer in November after applying in October and I'm a home student so a few have gone out
I haven't heard anything, or been put on hold! I applied in early decemeber, freaking out tbh!
Reply 22
Original post by freyabeth444
I haven't heard anything, or been put on hold! I applied in early decemeber, freaking out tbh!

I’m in the same position, i think we’re ok at the moment! Most offers come out in March x
Original post by Eliza.A
I’m in the same position, i think we’re ok at the moment! Most offers come out in March x

Same!! I haven't been put on hold either but I am eligible for a guaranteed offer.
Original post by Uuuuuuhuh
I got an offer in November after applying in October and I'm a home student so a few have gone out

What was your LNAT mcq score?
i applied in january and just received an offer now!
Reply 26
Original post by thezaharadesert
i applied in january and just received an offer now!

congrats! what was ur lnat score if u dont mind me asking
Original post by rya908
congrats! what was ur lnat score if u dont mind me asking

Reply 28
Original post by student01010101

What was your LNAT mcq score?

I got 29
Reply 29
I’m still on hold. I got 34 for my LNAT
Reply 30
i haven't been put on hold and i got 21 lnat mcq but high on the essay, what are my chances? help
Original post by achap101
i haven't been put on hold and i got 21 lnat mcq but high on the essay, what are my chances? help

How do you know how you have done on the essay?
Reply 32
Original post by student01010101
How do you know how you have done on the essay?

i applied to oxford so they give their own marks for it
I received an offer last week. LNAT was 24. Had my offer guaranteed since I am applying with an Access Course.
Reply 34
Original post by fatimafatima
anyone gotten an offer for law at bristol?
I did.
Reply 35
Original post by Jo20001
I did.
Well done! What did you get in the lnat?
Original post by symptom
I received an offer last week. LNAT was 24. Had my offer guaranteed since I am applying with an Access Course.

Why do you say it was guaranteed? I'm also on an access course and wasn't aware that it was guaranteed
Reply 37
Original post by Eliza.A
Well done! What did you get in the lnat?
I am an international student so i didnt opted for LNAT. so sorry i cant reply to that. My SOPs and references and my CGPA worked ig
Original post by Uuuuuuhuh
Why do you say it was guaranteed? I'm also on an access course and wasn't aware that it was guaranteed
If you check their entry requirements page it states all course - except dental hygiene - all guarantees an offer or guaranteed interview for courses such as medicine/dentistry/vetsci. You may get an offer shortly, I’d recommend emailing them though as I got the offer the day after sending the email.
Original post by symptom
If you check their entry requirements page it states all course - except dental hygiene - all guarantees an offer or guaranteed interview for courses such as medicine/dentistry/vetsci. You may get an offer shortly, I’d recommend emailing them though as I got the offer the day after sending the email.

Well damn I got an offer a few months ago but I never saw that, took the wind out of my sails some what haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending