The Student Room Group

bristol law applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Received an offer last week. I have A*A*A achieved and an A in EPQ. Contextual home student. 28 in lnat. Applied around mid December and didnt hear anything from them or get put on hold until I got my offer last week. Good luck to anyone still waiting!
Reply 41
I am a home non contextual student who just got an offer now with Lnat 23, predicted 3A*s and 7x9s and 3x8s at GCSE, you guys have got this!
Original post by fatimafatima
anyone gotten an offer for law at bristol?
Yes got one in Feb!
Reply 43
Original post by zoyabean
Yes got one in Feb!
Congrats! Are you planning on firming Bristol?
Original post by Eliza.A
Congrats! Are you planning on firming Bristol?
Thank you!!

Im not too sure, I think I might make it my insurance choice!
Reply 45
Original post by zoyabean
Thank you!!
Im not too sure, I think I might make it my insurance choice!
Which uni are you hoping to firm?
Reply 46
i got an offer for A*AA. my predicted grades were AAB and I got 23 in LNATS
(edited 1 month ago)
My offer came after around 2-3 months. I had the percentage equivalent of a A*AA and Lnat 32
Hi there! I am an international applicant and I received an offer from Bristol last night.
28 LNAT
predicted average = 97.2% (cbse)
Hi. Just wondered if anyone was still waiting for an LLB offer. Applied late November with A* A* A plus EPQ, LNAT 31.
Should I assume its a rejection now?
Got my Durham offer weeks ago which im still considering but Nottingham accomodation opens in a couple if weeks and I'm really stressing now
Original post by Thurgo23
Hi. Just wondered if anyone was still waiting for an LLB offer. Applied late November with A* A* A plus EPQ, LNAT 31.
Got my Durham offer weeks ago which im still considering but Nottingham accomodation opens in a couple if weeks and I'm really stressing now

i'm still waiting as well! Predicted 2 A *s and 2 As with a 27 LNAT x
Original post by freyabeth444
i'm still waiting as well! Predicted 2 A *s and 2 As with a 27 LNAT x

It's a bit of a risky game isn't it. If I withdraw the bristol application and take nottingham instead, it'll just be my luck to have missed the offer by a day
It's a bit of a risky game isn't it. If I withdraw the bristol application and take nottingham instead, it'll just be my luck to have missed the offer by a day

yeah i bet lol
Reply 53

Hi, I applied on October with 3 x A* and an A in epq, I got 27 in LNAT and GCSEs of 999999887 and still haven’t heard back.
just got my offer lmao and i got a 20 in the lnat, must have eaten up the essay
Reply 55
Original post by poopy7937874

no same, i got 22 in the lnat and thought i'd get rejected because of it but ig my essay CARRIED
does anyone who has gotten an offer know when we are going to get an email to apply for accommodation? Or are there things we have to do to do it?
Reply 57
Original post by student01010101
does anyone who has gotten an offer know when we are going to get an email to apply for accommodation? Or are there things we have to do to do it?

I think its once you firm Bristol
Original post by poopy7937874

Hopefully that means they're dropping another batch of offers. I'd take a rejection now as I'm firming durham. But I'd still like to have known
Hopefully that means they're dropping another batch of offers. I'd take a rejection now as I'm firming durham. But I'd still like to have known

i do have a contextual offer also so it might just be that idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending