The Student Room Group

bristol law applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

I received an offer for AAB, predicted A*AA + A for eep, got 23 on my lnat and applied mid Oct! Brizz is my firm choice
Reply 61
Original post by emoucasapplicant
I received an offer for AAB, predicted A*AA + A for eep, got 23 on my lnat and applied mid Oct! Brizz is my firm choice

was it contextual?? bc that’s 2 lower than their normal requirements.
Original post by b444
was it contextual?? bc that’s 2 lower than their normal requirements.

Yes it was, I’m not WP so I was surprised, but the college I am at gets contextual offers for all students who’ve applied to bristol and exeter.
Reply 63
I applied in December and I'm still waiting for my offer ☹️ Is it normal for Bristol to take this long??
Reply 64
Original post by lts_
I applied in December and I'm still waiting for my offer ☹️ Is it normal for Bristol to take this long??

Yes it is normal don’t worry! I know someone who got an offer last year 4 days before the deadline, stay positive:smile:
Reply 65
Original post by lts_

I applied in October and still haven’t heard back so don’t stress too much
Original post by poopy7937874
just got my offer lmao and i got a 20 in the lnat, must have eaten up the essay

hi what were your predicted grades? i got lnat 21 and haven't heard back yet !
Original post by achap101
hi what were your predicted grades? i got lnat 21 and haven't heard back yet !

3 A*s
Original post by poopy7937874
3 A*s

congrats !
Have you all heard from Bristol yet? If not yet, all the best of luck!

I made a form for us to enter all law decisions (offer, still waiting, rejection) across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9

Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form (date of getting offers, condition, etc) to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!
Original post by Uuuuuuhuh
Well damn I got an offer a few months ago but I never saw that, took the wind out of my sails some what haha

Ahaha same tbf
just got my rejection lmao
(edited 3 days ago)
Reply 72
Original post by achap101
just got my rejection lmao

what were ur stats if u don't mine me asking
Original post by rya908
what were ur stats if u don't mine me asking

not the person you asked but I just got rejected from bristol too IB predicted 41/42 LNAT 26 and GSCE avg 7.8 across 10 subjects
Reply 74
Original post by pluto20050
not the person you asked but I just got rejected from bristol too IB predicted 41/42 LNAT 26 and GSCE avg 7.8 across 10 subjects

stop what ur grades are amazing!! their loss tbh
where else have u applied
Original post by fatimafatima
anyone gotten an offer for law at bristol?

Just got an offer of AAB 😳 slightly confused as I’m not contextual 🤷*♀️
Just rejected from Bristol now. Predicted 2 A*S and 2 A, contextual student. I also got a 27 on my LNAT. fuming tbh, no reasoning given.
Original post by freyabeth444
Just rejected from Bristol now. Predicted 2 A*S and 2 A, contextual student. I also got a 27 on my LNAT. fuming tbh, no reasoning given.

Similar here, applied in early October, predicted 3 A* plus and A in epq, 27 LNAT, GCSEs of 999999887 and I was contextual and got rejected today.
Anyone here get an alternative offer
Original post by Samuel.
Similar here, applied in early October, predicted 3 A* plus and A in epq, 27 LNAT, GCSEs of 999999887 and I was contextual and got rejected today.

that is awful! you have perfect stats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending