The Student Room Group

Cambridge Design Tripos Interview

Got an interview for the new Design course and was under the impression it also had an assessment but have not been emailed about it. Does the course no longer have an assessment?
Hi. I have alsoe been invited to interview for this course. I was also sent information about the assessment. I think it is required for all the colleges but you will have to make sure for yours (it will say on the website). Also make sure to keep an eye out in your spam folder too. Don't want that to be the reason!
Reply 2
Original post by wlevoi
Got an interview for the new Design course and was under the impression it also had an assessment but have not been emailed about it. Does the course no longer have an assessment?

How did it go? Could you leave hints as to what they said? It’s just that the course page is too vague on the actual contents of the design tripod
Reply 3
Original post by wlevoi

Can i know what other courses you applied to and what you included in your ps?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi. I have alsoe been invited to interview for this course. I was also sent information about the assessment. I think it is required for all the colleges but you will have to make sure for yours (it will say on the website). Also make sure to keep an eye out in your spam folder too. Don't want that to be the reason!

Can i know what other courses you applied to and what you included in your ps?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending