The Student Room Group

Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference

does anyone know if the 2024 law conference is happening ? there's nothing on the website. If it's not happening does anyone know alternatives ?

Scroll to see replies

hi! i know this was a few weeks ago, but i applied today after going on the cambridge law faculty website. they've renamed it to the 'explore law' programme, which i didn't realise until a few days ago; the application is super easy too, you just fill in your details and then fill out an anonymous questionnaire
Original post by erinnm07
i was thinking the same i emailed them a couple days ago but haven't heard anything back yet

did you hear anything back?
Reply 3
Original post by esotericbrunette
hi! i know this was a few weeks ago, but i applied today after going on the cambridge law faculty website. they've renamed it to the 'explore law' programme, which i didn't realise until a few days ago; the application is super easy too, you just fill in your details and then fill out an anonymous questionnaire

thank you so much for this !! do you have the link though because it won't let me sign up, it'll only allow me to add the course on my Wishlist.
Original post by leia7774
thank you so much for this !! do you have the link though because it won't let me sign up, it'll only allow me to add the course on my Wishlist.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_01DiD0rZwfA90QC
does anyone know if the 2024 law conference is happening ? there's nothing on the website. If it's not happening does anyone know alternatives ?

Just got an email today saying i got in! Good luck:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Sticky bread
Just got an email today saying i got in! Good luck:smile:

congrats!!! and thanks for the luck, i hope i get an email soon 🤞
congrats!!! and thanks for the luck, i hope i get an email soon 🤞

have you receieved an email yet? i haven't got one 😶
Reply 8
Original post by esotericbrunette
have you receieved an email yet? i haven't got one 😶

no I haven’t, I decided to email them on Friday asking when we’re going to know whether we got in but they haven’t emailed me back yet. Idk why they’re so slow.
Reply 9
have you heard back yet?
Reply 10
Original post by goodvybz
have you heard back yet?

yeah they said I got a place, but I had to email them first as apparently they forgot to email me. have you heard anything from them? xx
Reply 11
well done!! i think I’ll send an email as well, which one did you email them on? xx
Reply 12
Original post by goodvybz
well done!! i think I’ll send an email as well, which one did you email them on? xx

I emailed them at [email protected], wish you luck! xx
yeah they said I got a place, but I had to email them first as apparently they forgot to email me. have you heard anything from them? xx
Congrats!!
Reply 14
I also got an email saying I got in. Has anyone heard back about which college they’re going to be staying at?
Reply 15
that's great!! literally no one knows anything cause they haven't been answering their emails, when did they answer you? it's been two weeks since I've accepted my place but they've yet to get back to me 😭
I also received a confirmation email of my place :3
Original post by Dos666
I also got an email saying I got in. Has anyone heard back about which college they’re going to be staying at?
no not yet but I don’t know anyone else going😭
Reply 18
Original post by Cheesepuff123
I also received a confirmation email of my place :3
congrats!!
congrats!!
Thank you and to you too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending