The Student Room Group

cambridge sixth form law conference 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by peachymuffin
Really? The dietary form should've been at the bottom of the email saying you managed to get a place. Go double check!
would you be able to send me the form they sent you? so i can fill it out and send it off :smile:
Original post by esotericbrunette
would you be able to send me the form they sent you? so i can fill it out and send it off :smile:

Yes! I've just private messaged you about it ☺️
I have a place as well but I'm so confused by the whole thing 😭 its in a week and they've only today asked for dietary requirements, meanwhile I (and maybe others?) have no idea what college I'm staying in, when and where to arrive, etc. But still super excited and looking forward to it, v excited to meet everyone!!
Original post by MuffinMan148
I have a place as well but I'm so confused by the whole thing 😭 its in a week and they've only today asked for dietary requirements, meanwhile I (and maybe others?) have no idea what college I'm staying in, when and where to arrive, etc. But still super excited and looking forward to it, v excited to meet everyone!!

Yes! Nobody knows what's going on at all. There's another forum about this conference as well, and it's so weird how we have no information when it's so close by! I'm like stressing out it won't end up happening or smt!!

But you only had to send in dietary requirements today?? I got mine like a week ago! That's so strange. It said to send off by the 5th of March on the email!
Can people put in here what college they get assigned when they find out so we can find people going to our college?
Yes! Nobody knows what's going on at all. There's another forum about this conference as well, and it's so weird how we have no information when it's so close by! I'm like stressing out it won't end up happening or smt!!
But you only had to send in dietary requirements today?? I got mine like a week ago! That's so strange. It said to send off by the 5th of March on the email!
Yh same for me, does anyone know what time/where were meant to go? They’re leaving it pretty late for us to organise transport etc.
Original post by sara0131313
Yh same for me, does anyone know what time/where were meant to go? They’re leaving it pretty late for us to organise transport etc.

Nope, not at all. Some people in the other forum have estimated we'll have to get there mid afternoon as in 2023 they got food provided in the evening of the first day. But we just have to wait 😪
Nope, not at all. Some people in the other forum have estimated we'll have to get there mid afternoon as in 2023 they got food provided in the evening of the first day. But we just have to wait 😪
Ah they’ve sent sn email now with times/itinerary at least :smile:
Original post by sara0131313
Ah they’ve sent sn email now with times/itinerary at least :smile:

Really?? I haven't gotten one yet. What time do we have to be in??
Really?? I haven't gotten one yet. What time do we have to be in??
It says 2pm to check in at the college tho idk which one yet
Reply 30
wait i haven't had any emails since i confirmed my place a few days ago? like nothing, not even to confirm dietary requirements or from the stash 😭 i've paid though?
Keep sending emails and calling the law faculty. I did this and they replied last night!
Reply 31
law faculty phone:
let me know if they reply!
Original post by marcus_w07
Can people put in here what college they get assigned when they find out so we can find people going to our college?

Heyy I am at St Catharine's college, which one are you in??
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 33
Original post by marcus_w07

Corpus Christi!
Original post by freyafredriksson
Heyy I am at St Catharine's college, which one are you in??

Same!!
Same!!

Omg thank god someone I can know!! What's your instagram? Mine's freya.fredriksson :smile:
Original post by freyafredriksson
Omg thank god someone I can know!! What's your instagram? Mine's freya.fredriksson :smile:

I'll add you!! I'm _ance.g 🥰
I'll add you!! I'm _ance.g 🥰

Yayy I just accepted it xxx

Quick Reply

Latest