The Student Room Group

A level health and social

i want to do health and social A level but will i also have to do a course as well as A levels, and how do i get my diplomas?
Original post by cadman1
i want to do health and social A level but will i also have to do a course as well as A levels, and how do i get my diplomas?

As your question has been up for a few days with non responses, I thought I'd take a crack at it.

You refer to "health and social A level". Can you confirm this is an actual A level, or is it equivalent to an A level? It could be a Cambridge Technical or a BTEC, for example, neither of which are A levels. Do you know the exam board?

You say, "i also have to do a course as well as A levels". What does this mean? Why will you have to do a course? What course?

You ask, "how do i get my diplomas". A levels are not diplomas. Perhaps you're taking about a Cambridge Technical or a BTEC, which can be awards, certificates, diplomas, etc. You gain a diploma by registering with a college which teaches a course leading to that diploma.

Why is it that you're studying right now? Are you hoping that it will lead directly to a job? An apprenticeship? University? Something else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending