The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Nursing 2024

Does anyone know how long King’s takes to decide after an interview?
Reply 1
Original post by ineedhelp.8
Does anyone know how long King’s takes to decide after an interview?

It took almost 2 weeks for them to offer me an interview. So maybe around that time 🤷🏾*♀️
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Teetee0_0
It took almost 2 weeks for them to offer me an interview. So maybe around that time 🤷🏾*♀️

Hey, I was wondering what sort of questions they ask at the interview. Did they ask any maths questions? :smile:))
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, I was wondering what sort of questions they ask at the interview. Did they ask any maths questions? :smile:))

Hey! I did my interview back in november I remember some of it! They only gave me 3 open ended questions and the rest were multiple choice. There was a maths question, multiple choice, I found that a bit difficult to be honest but in the end i did get it right. One of the other MCQs were on ethics, giving you scenarios and asking you to select which involves ethics. For the open ended ones it was more generic questions on “why do you want to be a nurse” stuff like that, i don’t really remember what else they asked.. tbh. I wish i did. But I think you’ll smash it! I left the interview feeling so glum because I was so nervous. I thought I did much worse than I actually did, so don’t worry, hopefully you will get an offer!! Another tip i would give is to have a question to ask at the end, my go to was “Is there anything I could do from now to September to help deepen my understanding around nursing”. And finally don’t forget to smile and engage with the interviewer !!
Original post by ineedhelp.8
Hey! I did my interview back in november I remember some of it! They only gave me 3 open ended questions and the rest were multiple choice. There was a maths question, multiple choice, I found that a bit difficult to be honest but in the end i did get it right. One of the other MCQs were on ethics, giving you scenarios and asking you to select which involves ethics. For the open ended ones it was more generic questions on “why do you want to be a nurse” stuff like that, i don’t really remember what else they asked.. tbh. I wish i did. But I think you’ll smash it! I left the interview feeling so glum because I was so nervous. I thought I did much worse than I actually did, so don’t worry, hopefully you will get an offer!! Another tip i would give is to have a question to ask at the end, my go to was “Is there anything I could do from now to September to help deepen my understanding around nursing”. And finally don’t forget to smile and engage with the interviewer !!

What was the maths questions? I also need help with this 😅😂😂
Reply 5
Original post by rcgen
Heyyy, thank you so much!! You’ve helped massively!! I’m just mainly stressing about the maths question since it’s not my strongest subject :’) is there any way to prepare for this maths question or was it just basic division etc ?

Maths is definitely not mine either, I barely scraped a 6 at GCSE, so don’t worry!! I don’t remember exactly what the question was it wasn’t an explicit question where you could easily tell you had to use division or subtraction. Although I think mine was probability? It was something along the lines of (numbers aren’t correct) - 20 white shirts, 20 black shirts, 20 red shirts, how many shirts do you need to collect to guarantee you have at least 2 red shirts? Something like that. You just really have to think about it tbh, but the answer will be in the MCQs, so i guess you could work backwards??

Quick Reply

Latest