The Student Room Group

hi this is a great community

i will definetely join such type of commuities if found and wish it will be in my college also ? thanks tsr
Original post by Prem 885
i will definetely join such type of commuities if found and wish it will be in my college also ? thanks tsr

Hey @Prem 885 ,

I'm so glad you like it here :smile: We have loads of little discussion communities here! We don't often have individual spaces for individual sixth form colleges but if you tell us a little bit about what you're studying, at what level and what your interests are I'm sure I can sign post you to a few communities to get you started :biggrin:

EH
Reply 2
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey @Prem 885 ,

I'm so glad you like it here :smile: We have loads of little discussion communities here! We don't often have individual spaces for individual sixth form colleges but if you tell us a little bit about what you're studying, at what level and what your interests are I'm sure I can sign post you to a few communities to get you started :biggrin:

EH

im from india and here syeteam is lil different . however i am studying to get admission in dream uni
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest