The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Badminton or Bouldering club?

Hi!
Does anyone know if UCLan has a badminton club or team? I really enjoy the sport and community so I was hoping UCLan had one too. Or any clubs in the community would be great.

Or does UCLan have a bouldering club?

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi!
Does anyone know if UCLan has a badminton club or team? I really enjoy the sport and community so I was hoping UCLan had one too. Or any clubs in the community would be great.

Or does UCLan have a bouldering club?

Thanks

Hi Anon, 😊

It's so great to hear that you are looking to study at UCLan!

We are proud to offer over 150 sports, societies and other volunteering opportunities for students to get involved with. I'm happy to say that we do have a badminton club which is available to students of all abilities. If you are interested in playing competitively there are two men’s teams and two women’s teams (all teams play in BUCs fixtures) and socials throughout the year. Joining a club or society is such as great way to meet people who share the same interests as you outside of your course.

Currently we don't offer a bouldering club but this may be something you could suggest to the Students' Union. You can find more information on the societies and club available to UCLan students here - Sports (uclansu.co.uk)

I hope this helps and if you have any questions do let me know. 😊

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending