The Student Room Group

Arup Assessment Centre for Management Consulting

Is there anyone applying to Management Consulting at Arup, that has been advanced to the assessment centre?
Reply 1
Original post by OOOLLA
Is there anyone applying to Management Consulting at Arup, that has been advanced to the assessment centre?

I applied but i have not heard back for an AC or whatsoever, what about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Theroomar
I applied but i have not heard back for an AC or whatsoever, what about you?

Same here. I haven't heard back, although I was told I passed the test.

What unit did you apply under MC?
Reply 3
Original post by OOOLLA
Same here. I haven't heard back, although I was told I passed the test.

What unit did you apply under MC?

Energy infrastructure and decarbonisation

What about you?
Reply 4
What was the specific body of the mail you got, was it stated that “you passed”

Mine didn’t say that, it only said “Thank you for completing your online assessments for our Graduate Management Consulting - Energy Infrastructure & Decarbonisation - Birmingham*role. We're pleased to let you know that your application will be progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by our hiring teams.”
Reply 5

Mine didn’t say that, it only said “Thank you for completing your online assessments for our Graduate Management Consulting - Energy Infrastructure & Decarbonisation - Birmingham*role. We're pleased to let you know that your application will be progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by our hiring teams.”

Yes, this exact email. But I'm guessing it implies a pass. I applied to Strategy and Insights under MC
Reply 6
Original post by OOOLLA
Yes, this exact email. But I'm guessing it implies a pass. I applied to Strategy and Insights under MC

That’s great, fingers crossed

What’s your linkedln, see if we can connext
Reply 7
That’s great, fingers crossed

What’s your linkedln, see if we can connext

Sent
Original post by OOOLLA

Have the received following mail "Thank you for your interest in shaping a better world at Arup. We are pleased to inform you that your application has progressed to the next stage of the selection process.*
[start]You will receive an invitation to complete our personality and cognitive online tests via our partner Sova. The email will contain full instructions on how to complete the tests. You will receive an email from [email protected]. Please be mindful to check your junk folder." when will we get online assessment mail after this mail?[/start]
Reply 9

Is the next stage after this definitely an AC ? Do you know if it’s online or in person
Reply 10
I applied to the sustainability graduate scheme and heard back 4 week ago that I’d passed the test and hiring team would be reviewing, still yet to hear so hoping we get an update soon?
Original post by Tomdwz
I applied to the sustainability graduate scheme and heard back 4 week ago that I’d passed the test and hiring team would be reviewing, still yet to hear so hoping we get an update soon?
Have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 12
Original post by Chelsea_addo
Have you heard anything back yet?
I've passed my ac 2 weeks ago under management consuloting
Reply 13
Original post by zz21173
I've passed my ac 2 weeks ago under management consuloting

was this for internship or grad role
Reply 14
Original post by mm10391
was this for internship or grad role