The Student Room Group

Personal Statment help

can i apply to pharmacy and pharmacology with the same personal statement
You would need to check directly with the pharmacology universities if they would accept an application with a pharmacy PS. Don’t apply for pharmacy with anything other than a 100% pharmacy PS.
Reply 2
I think it would mostly be fine but it wouldn't hurt to check. I applied to medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacy with the same personal statement but it does depend on the unis as some may be more strict than others.

Good luck writing your personal statementt🫡
Reply 3
Original post by S_340
I think it would mostly be fine but it wouldn't hurt to check. I applied to medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacy with the same personal statement but it does depend on the unis as some may be more strict than others.

Good luck writing your personal statementt🫡

How do I check that 😅.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You would need to check directly with the pharmacology universities if they would accept an application with a pharmacy PS. Don’t apply for pharmacy with anything other than a 100% pharmacy PS.

Thank you! Would it say on the university website which personal statements they accept??
Reply 5
Original post by amanyj
How do I check that 😅.

Get in contact with the unis by email for example and make sure that's it all fine 🙂.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending