The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Official MMU Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TabithaEmily

Still might see you around, are you planning on joining the SLT society?

Yeah im sure well cross paths. My visit day is 11th May. Yeah definitely going to join x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 41
Hey I have received and accepted an offer for a Msc in Biomedical Science at MMU Septemebr intake !
Reply 42
Original post by sammielovesrats
just accepted my offer for politics at mmu, very excited to be studying in manchester yaayy :smile:

mmu is my insurance for politics!!
Original post by fran2100
Hi there, is there any information about when the offer holders days will be?
Hi! You'll receive an email with information regarding dates for your course. They're running February-May and will be on Wednesdays and Saturdays🙂 - Chloe
Original post by Amira1698
Hey I have received and accepted an offer for a Msc in Biomedical Science at MMU Septemebr intake !
Congratulations!!🥳
Reply 45
Original post by igobackto505
Hey

I have recently accepted an offer for Sport & Exercise Science at MMU and would love to find more people who are going to Manchester Met next September. How do you feel about the accommodation there and what course are you applying to?
:smile:
Heyy,
I’ve received an offer for advertising and brand communications! It’s quite different from anything sports related but I still thought I should reach out. No too sure about which accommodation just yet but I have an offer holder day next month.
Is anyone on here doing journalism??
Hi, I applied to MMU and received my offer to study International Tourism Management, I am so excited for this journey to finally start
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi, I applied to MMU and received my offer to study International Tourism Management, I am so excited for this journey to finally start
Congrats!
Original post by eli5se
Heyy,
I’ve received an offer for advertising and brand communications! It’s quite different from anything sports related but I still thought I should reach out. No too sure about which accommodation just yet but I have an offer holder day next month.
🥳🎉
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Hi, has anyone heard back for interior design yet? We may have 2-3 weeks but I’m curious if it’s case by case or if they send them all out at once
Reply 52
Hello
I accepted an Unconditional offer to study MSc in project management at MMU in September.
Hi! I accepted my offer to study fine art at MMU and can’t wait to start my life there in September 😁😁😁
Original post by Noninho
Hello
I accepted an Unconditional offer to study MSc in project management at MMU in September.
Congratulations!!
Original post by horganc1
Hi! I accepted my offer to study fine art at MMU and can’t wait to start my life there in September 😁😁😁
Congrats!!:biggrin:
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Congrats!!:biggrin:
Do you know how long it takes roughly for MMU to respond if they accepted your offer. Applied to transfer uni for Biomedical Science hopefully getting accepted
Original post by Anonymous #8
Do you know how long it takes roughly for MMU to respond if they accepted your offer. Applied to transfer uni for Biomedical Science hopefully getting accepted
Hi! Universities have until May to respond (if you applied before the January deadline) but it should be sooner than that! Basically your application goes to the course admissions tutor who will look at how your previous studies match the course at Man Met, so it might take a bit longer than usual:smile: - Chloe
Original post by username6591444
Congrats! I am doing the same A Levels as you r!
I got an offer at MMU to do computer science and was wondering if I could do software engineering + game development for three years??
Same I got an offer to study CS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending