The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Official MMU Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
Just received an offer to do Adult Nursing at MMU (my first choice!) :smile:.

Is anyone else doing this in 2024 and is there anything I can join before it starts? Thankss
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I have accepted my offer for Electrical and Electronics engineering for this September :smile: very excited and looking forward to making new friends
Original post by DJApple333
Just received an offer to do Adult Nursing at MMU (my first choice!) :smile:.
Is anyone else doing this in 2024 and is there anything I can join before it starts? Thankss

Congratulations!
Original post by Fatmaabuagla
I have accepted my offer for Electrical and Electronics engineering for this September :smile: very excited and looking forward to making new friends

Congrats!
Hi! Ive applied to study Fashion marketing but I'm unsure. I'm a little worried about making friends. So feel free to add my instagram, even if you are planning on studying a different course! 😃 @georginamarshh
Original post by fran2100
I've just received my conditional offer for Illustration with Animation! Anyone studying at Manchester school of art/IWA offer holders please reply :smile:

Hey! I'm studying Animation with a Foundation year this year. I almost chose illustration with animation but then decided against it on the open day.
I've been accepted into MMU to study Animation with a Foundation year for 2024 entry. Hoping to find some sort of group chat before i start in September or anyone else studying any SODA course :smile:
I've been accepted to study English with an unconditional offer. Is anyone else looking to study the course or something similar?
Original post by Georginamarsh
Hi! Ive applied to study Fashion marketing but I'm unsure. I'm a little worried about making friends. So feel free to add my instagram, even if you are planning on studying a different course! 😃 @georginamarshh

🥳🥳
Original post by zainafzal03
I've been accepted into MMU to study Animation with a Foundation year for 2024 entry. Hoping to find some sort of group chat before i start in September or anyone else studying any SODA course :smile:

Congratulations!
Original post by ghostjive
I've been accepted to study English with an unconditional offer. Is anyone else looking to study the course or something similar?

Congrats!🥳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending