The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL engineering foundation year thread - 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 2114AL-789036
Hii guys, I have applied for the foundation year (CS). Is it just me or I feel like I know a lot but at the same time I don't know anything. I just wanna know more about how everything gonna work idk

Hello :smile: and welcome to the thread. What are your stats??
(edited 2 months ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by amanda23
Hello :smile: and welcome to the thread. What are your stats??

I made my portico and that's it, didn't hear back from them since. Are you applying for foundation too?
Reply 42
I made my portico and that's it, didn't hear back from them since. Are you applying for foundation too?

Yes I am. What are your subjects and predicted grades?
Yes I am. What are your subjects and predicted grades?

I have done A-levels in Chem, Bio, Maths. Now I am doing Access to HE Engineering with predicted 45 creds at distinction.
Reply 44
I have done A-levels in Chem, Bio, Maths. Now I am doing Access to HE Engineering with predicted 45 creds at distinction.

Oh that’s great. So you’ve already done your A-levels?
Oh that’s great. So you’ve already done your A-levels?

yh
Reply 46
Any news guys
I am applying with AAA predicted to computer science with integrated engineering foundation.
Unfortunately i would have met the offer for the contextual requirements if I had an A* in maths which they state you must have.
Reply 47
Original post by meldum
Any news guys
I am applying with AAA predicted to computer science with integrated engineering foundation.
Unfortunately i would have met the offer for the contextual requirements if I had an A* in maths which they state you must have.

No news 😭 damn everyone here is doing cs
Original post by meldum
Any news guys

What subjects do you do?
how long do we reckon its gonna take them to reply cause this is acc eating away at me like atp reject me already that withdraw button is looking so tempting
Original post by Anonymous
how long do we reckon its gonna take them to reply cause this is acc eating away at me like atp reject me already that withdraw button is looking so tempting

They’re ganna give their final decisions out in May. We’ll be invited to assessment days between now and April.
Original post by Anonymous #1
They’re ganna give their final decisions out in May. We’ll be invited to assessment days between now and April.

okii ty!
okii ty!

Np. What did you apply for and what r your stats?
Np. What did you apply for and what r your stats?

BBB and biomed eng! wbu
BBB and biomed eng! wbu

EEE but I don’t do no stem subjects 😂
EEE but I don’t do no stem subjects 😂

I mean electrical and electronic engineering btw- EEE aren’t my grades
I mean electrical and electronic engineering btw- EEE aren’t my grades

LOL what are they! everyone here sounds like theyre applying for comp nice to see someone doing not comp
Original post by Anonymous #2
LOL what are they! everyone here sounds like theyre applying for comp nice to see someone doing not comp

IKR!! AAA but I'm not doing maths or physics
IKR!! AAA but I'm not doing maths or physics

oh fairs i didnt take physics either, best of luck in the a levels u did take!
Original post by Anonymous #2
oh fairs i didnt take physics either, best of luck in the a levels u did take!

ty u too! Let us know if you hear anything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending