The Student Room Group

creepy bus guy HELP

okay so i’m not from here, but i take 2 busses to two different schools a day and on one of my busses it’s completely empty (except for around 3 others). I always sit on random places in the FRONT of the bus and started noticing a guy sitting across from me, this continued everyday for over a month. the creepy thing is he doesn’t even go on his phone or anything, he just turns his body towards me and does nothing. i feel him staring for around 40 straight mins a day.

one time when he sat across from me, i got up and moved. i thought he got the signal and i started sitting in the very back at the last seat on the bus. then last week he sat straight across from me again, i don’t know what to do but i feel really uncomfortable and i’m way too scared to confront him, he always gets on the bus after me too
Reply 1
He's not doing anything wrong, but you could speak with the driver if you're uncomfortable.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
okay so i’m not from here, but i take 2 busses to two different schools a day and on one of my busses it’s completely empty (except for around 3 others). I always sit on random places in the FRONT of the bus and started noticing a guy sitting across from me, this continued everyday for over a month. the creepy thing is he doesn’t even go on his phone or anything, he just turns his body towards me and does nothing. i feel him staring for around 40 straight mins a day.

one time when he sat across from me, i got up and moved. i thought he got the signal and i started sitting in the very back at the last seat on the bus. then last week he sat straight across from me again, i don’t know what to do but i feel really uncomfortable and i’m way too scared to confront him, he always gets on the bus after me too

Report him immediately
I know this is easier said than done but based on my personal experience, Id say either switch bus routes, or if thats impossible which I understand if it is, speak to the bus driver and they could speak to him or kicking him off potentially. Depending on how frequent your bus is, you could try getting an earlier bus as well? Please stay safe my queen
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
I know this is easier said than done but based on my personal experience, Id say either switch bus routes, or if thats impossible which I understand if it is, speak to the bus driver and they could speak to him or kicking him off potentially. Depending on how frequent your bus is, you could try getting an earlier bus as well? Please stay safe my queen

i take the school provided bus so it’s the only option for me, i might directly confront him!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
i take the school provided bus so it’s the only option for me, i might directly confront him!!

it is wiser to let the driver know and also to let someone else you trust know in order to support you ( parent / teacher)
always trust your instincts
if he is deliberately unsettling you on a long school without lots of other passengers to witness it, alarm bells ring
do not confront him yourself
Reply 6
I would tell someone at your school
Reply 7
Original post by boxdil
I would tell someone at your school

They wouldn't be able to anything about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending