The Student Room Group

Need advice on previous study.

Hiya, I'm a nursing student, just started year 3. I'm withdrawing from the course (Absolutely no chance of staying, I should've left before) and obviously this has been a really difficult decision. Would I be entitled to ANY funding for another course at all? I'm desperate to study environmental science and I know I wouldn't get much but I wondered as I've only been at Uni for 8 weeks of year 3 if it counts as a year. Thank you.
Original post by Georgie0
Hiya, I'm a nursing student, just started year 3. I'm withdrawing from the course (Absolutely no chance of staying, I should've left before) and obviously this has been a really difficult decision. Would I be entitled to ANY funding for another course at all? I'm desperate to study environmental science and I know I wouldn't get much but I wondered as I've only been at Uni for 8 weeks of year 3 if it counts as a year. Thank you.

Hi Georgie,

One day on the course can count as a year of finance. Every student is entitled to funding for the length of their course plus one additional year, minus any previous study.

Do you have any Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR) why you're not completing this course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
None that is provable I don’t think. It’s been giving me serious panic attacks but I haven’t been to the doctors about them.
Original post by Georgie0
None that is provable I don’t think. It’s been giving me serious panic attacks but I haven’t been to the doctors about them.

Does your lecturer know? Or anyone in profession? If not, the only way to get full funding is the course you wish to do is one of our exception courses.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending