The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Tech Connect 2024

Scroll to see replies

I'm from India will they consider me for the position? I didn't get any reject mail yet.
Please let me know if I let it go or if I can hope for a positive reply.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 41
Original post by amitkumarsingh7m
I'm from India will they consider me for the position? I didn't get any reject mail yet.
Please let me know if I let it go or if I can hope for a positive reply.

No one knows anything. We are just hopeful. Do you know of anyone that got rejected?
Original post by 123oln
No one knows anything. We are just hopeful. Do you know of anyone that got rejected?

NO BRO..
Original post by mskfksk4
got an update today that i was rejected. good luck to the rest of u.

Can u tell us your geographic location maybe they review applications according to geographic locations.
Original post by Aishwarya_24
I received an email saying that I was rejected too. All the best to the rest of you.

Can u tell us your geographic location maybe they review applications according to geographic locations.
I'm from India will they consider me for the position? since tech connect is EMEA program..
I didn't get any reject mail yet.

I am not sure how it will go further. But I am from India too. They accept applications from Asia.
Reply 46
Does anyone know if the AC day has any additional coding task?
Original post by 123oln
Does anyone know if the AC day has any additional coding task?

did you get the AC?
Reply 48
Original post by cryptic3003
did you get the AC?

No I’m just asking to prepare regardless. Is there coding involved?
Reply 49
Original post by 123oln
No I’m just asking to prepare regardless. Is there coding involved?

It seems you’re confident you’re gonna make it to the AC day. Anyways to answer your question, AC day is divided into two parts. The first is technical(if you’re lucky you’ll just be asked things tech related on your resume and general brain teasers or you’ll be asked brain teaser + leetcode style easy medium question. it all depends on your interviewer). The second part is just typical tell me about a time kinda behavioral
Reply 50
Original post by Aishwarya_24
I received an email saying that I was rejected too. All the best to the rest of you.

Did you apply to the London office?
Reply 51
Original post by Noname!
It seems you’re confident you’re gonna make it to the AC day. Anyways to answer your question, AC day is divided into two parts. The first is technical(if you’re lucky you’ll just be asked things tech related on your resume and general brain teasers or you’ll be asked brain teaser + leetcode style easy medium question. it all depends on your interviewer). The second part is just typical tell me about a time kinda behavioral

I’m hopeful. Thank you for sharing.
Reply 52
Original post by 123oln
Did you apply to the London office?

Yeah
Reply 53
Original post by Noname!

Did you get this from past Tech Connect applicants?
Original post by Banji_Ola
Did you get this from past Tech Connect applicants?

There was a discussion forum similar to this, where I read that Tech Connect has been organized in the middle of the year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/csMajors/comments/15lrchy/jpmorgan_tech_connect_2024/

Now I think that there would have been no vacancy left or very less seats would be available now.

As far as I remember Tech Connect application that I applied to started in September. But people in this forum got interview calls in August?
(edited 4 months ago)
There was a discussion forum similar to this, where I read that Tech Connect has been organized in the middle of the year.

Now I think that there would have been no vacancy left or very less seats would be available now.

If anyone has some updates please do update them here it would be very kind of you guys.
Reply 56
Why are they taking so long? ☹️ is there a careers email we could contact and ask?
Reply 57

As far as I remember Tech Connect application that I applied to started in September. But people in this forum got interview calls in August?

That's for North America. EMEA and North America are two different recruiting pipelines and as usual, North American recruiting pipelines start way earlier as opposed to EMEA.
Original post by Noname!
I think they are reviewing the applications based on geographical regions, i might be wrong tho. I think they have reviewed applicants based in Europe and Asia and rejected the ones that don’t fit but Middle East and Africa based applicants not yet. Since the programme is EMEA specific

If they had reviewed applications then the interview would have been given to someone
last year when interview calls were given to candidates? can we expect interview calls in January?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending