The Student Room Group

Investment Banking 2023 Graduate schemes

Hi, I am planning to apply to the big IB grad schemes (JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley etc) and was wondering if anyone knew what the application process was like? I applied for the internships and had to do the assessments pretty soon after I applied. I don't want to apply and then receive an email saying I have limited time to complete the assessments as I want a chance to prepare. Does anyone know if you are asked to take assessments straight away (if at all)? Any help would be much appreciated!
Reply 1
Sorry, I meant 2024!
If I was you I would speak to someone that used to work there. I was recommended booking a one off session with a professional at CareerPaths.io. I had a session with Guy Ellis (Ed Goldman sachs) and he advised me on everything from cover letter to CV and assessment practice. Email their support email on their site and ask about what deals they have running at the minute! Very affordable and extremely useful
Reply 3
I'd say to reach out to the company directly or check their FAQs. I also usually use other sites like graduates first to find out more about the application process and what to expect

Quick Reply

Latest