The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Tech Connect 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Banji_Ola
Does anyone here know the date the application opened?

I guess mid of September not sure though.
Does anyone have any idea how to prepare for the AC?
Reply 82
Original post by amitkumarsingh7m
Does anyone have any idea how to prepare for the AC?

Heard it's 2 × 40 rounds. Technical Round and Behavioral Round. Not sure what the details of the technical round would be.

Have you heard back?
Original post by Banji_Ola
Heard it's 2 × 40 rounds. Technical Round and Behavioral Round. Not sure what the details of the technical round would be.

Have you heard back?

not yet.
Original post by Kralex
I think the Super Day is the stage after the HireVue interview which is what we are waiting for. I don't know anyone else tbh just me and us here... Are you applying for the position in the London office?

Hello I have given the HireVue Interview in December last month. Still no update for me . What about you??
Original post by dhruvp1912
Hello I have given the HireVue Interview in December last month. Still no update for me . What about you??

No one has heard back yet, things which we know now that some people got rejection mail on the 14th of Dec and the 18th of Dec.
What's your application status?
Are you from India? And for which location you applied to?
(edited 3 months ago)
No one has heard back yet, things which we know now that some people got rejection mail on the 14th of Dec and the 18th of Dec.
What's your application status?
Are you from India? And for which location you applied to?

Im from india. My application is under review. I have applied for London location.
(edited 3 months ago)
Im from india. My application is under review. I have applied for London location.

the same bro, even i applied to the London location
(edited 3 months ago)
the same bro, even i applied to the London location

What is the next step??
What is the next step??

Wait until they reach out to you for the final interview.
If they reach out do inform here as well.
Original post by mskfksk4
got an update today that i was rejected. good luck to the rest of u.

Rejected in hackerrank??
I think the Tech Connect program posted this year was late as compared to previous years, this year it was posted in mid-September in place of an August start as compared to previous years is this the reason why we haven't heard back yet?
Any idea guys?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 92
if anyone wants to get a response regarding when the AC will be, I think reaching out to this recruiter (Marivic Azuaje) on LinkedIn will help, she is a recruiter for tech connect as well.
Original post by Noname!
if anyone wants to get a response regarding when the AC will be, I think reaching out to this recruiter (Marivic Azuaje) on LinkedIn will help, she is a recruiter for tech connect as well.

I messaged her on LinkedIn but she didn't reply or she left the message unseen.
Did you get a reply from her?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 94
I messaged her on LinkedIn but she didn't reply or she left the message unseen.
Did you get a reply from her?

If you sent the message today, obviously she can’t reply yet, today is weekend
Original post by Noname!
If you sent the message today, obviously she can’t reply yet, today is weekend

No i approached her way back,If you have any idea when we can expect an AC please do share here.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 96
No i approached her way back,If you have any idea when we can expect an AC please do share here.

Ohh ok then. I have messaged her now, if she replies. I’ll let you all know. But I guess AC should be between this month and early March coz it’s sister program Emerging Talent is having AC between those period. I might be wrong though
Original post by Noname!
Ohh ok then. I have messaged her now, if she replies. I’ll let you all know. But I guess AC should be between this month and early March coz it’s sister program Emerging Talent is having AC between those period. I might be wrong though

So we can expect a few of us to get an ac in late January right?
Reply 98
So we can expect a few of us to get an ac in late January right?

I think so, according to a similar thread to this I think last year or 2022 most people had their AC in January
Reply 99
It’s also possible they have not reviewed some applications because i know of someone who is a computer engineering major and another who is a systems engineering major but not yet rejected even though they both have background in programming.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending