The Student Room Group

My crush smiled at me and I messed up

I was talking to some of my colleagues the other day and my work crush approached us. I looked at him and he looked back and smiled really sweetly but I was caught a bit off-guard at his smile and was not expecting it so I looked in another direction quickly before I could process what had happened and then he started talking to my other colleagues.

I feel like I've really messed up now as he might think I'm uninterested whereas I'm just shy. I also won't see him for at least a week now and I don't see him much. Have I ruined my chances with him and what can I do do show him I am actually interested in him without telling him outright?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was talking to some of my colleagues the other day and my work crush approached us. I looked at him and he looked back and smiled really sweetly but I was caught a bit off-guard at his smile and was not expecting it so I looked in another direction quickly before I could process what had happened and then he started talking to my other colleagues.

I feel like I've really messed up now as he might think I'm uninterested whereas I'm just shy. I also won't see him for at least a week now and I don't see him much. Have I ruined my chances with him and what can I do do show him I am actually interested in him without telling him outright?

I don't think you've ruined your chances, this is merely just the beginning of something that could possibly happen. Try to just wait for the upcoming week and this time, you should smile at him before he manages to smile at you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending