The Student Room Group

Have any questions about University?

Hi!

I've been at university for a year and a half now studying Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) at Heriot-Watt. It's been amazing so far for me but I know before moving up to Uni I was pretty scared about it all and I think being able to ask someone all the questions I had about Uni Life would've helped a lot.

So, if you do have any questions while you decide on your Uni choices, or put in personal statements or start packing for Uni please feel free to ask! :smile:

- Jessica
2nd year Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
Reply 1
what grades do HW actually want for CS? It says on webpage ABBB, but is it one of these where in reality you need five highers or all As?
Original post by Wizzie1000
what grades do HW actually want for CS? It says on webpage ABBB, but is it one of these where in reality you need five highers or all As?
Hi!

The posted entry requirements are what are looked for by admissions (the ABBB including maths for standard first year entry) so no need to worry there! However, if you want some more clarification please feel free to email our lovely team at [email protected] and I'm sure they'll be happy to help!

I'm currently in my second year at Heriot-Watt doing Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), which in those first two year is the exact same as the Computer Science degree you're looking at doing so if you have any questions about the course or the university please feel free to ask!

I hope this clears things up a little 🙂

- Jessica
2nd year, Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending